Thread: Clicksaver Help

Clicksaver Help

How exact do the item description for clicksave have to be? Like can you just use say Quartz Rifle.....or something more exact like Windchaser Quartz Rifle ect....Thanks

It will match item's description as a wildcard automatically, so If u wanna get sunglasses u put it "sunglasses" and it will stop at both keelar and katara.

Thanks thats going to make finding things a little easier...

Keep in mind that while you can search for partial descriptions, what you enter into the items menu still needs to be an exact bit of text. Here are some examples:

Elite Omni-Pol Armor will work, but you won't find Elite Omni-Pol Body Armor. You will need to enter Elite Omni-Pol Body Armor in addition to Elite Omni-Pol Armor in order to put together a complete suit.

If you enter Omni-Pol Armor, you won't find the body armor, but you will find not only Elite, but also regular (white) Omni-Pol Armor.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Sweet!! I was wondering about that myself. Just got clicksaver and man what a difference. I like to use it because you can see all rewards in the window and quest location. Makes looking for missions less tedius.