Thread: Need a little help finding some Clusters :)

Need a little help finding some Clusters :)

Hiya

Was woundering if anyone has any ideas where i could buy some Ql110 Clusters from ?

I need a Bright , Faded amd a shining Ql 110 Long range wepons Clusters.

I have a friend who can make me the implants i just have to find some where to buy the parts from.

As i understand it i can use Ql 15 % above or below.

I just need to find a shop to buy them from, I would go on the shopping chanels and the shopping forums but i only just made my first Million so i don't really really have that much money to spend, as i am saving for a yam as well

Any advise would be gratefull

Thanks
    Susa
    Cheers
    Can-able
    can_able@hotmail.com

A.K.A Susuldad On RK2

"If computer games afected children, then we would have been afected by pac man, by sitting in dark rooms munching pills and lisening to repetetive music"

Cluster terminals are found in the trade section of any general store. For ql110s or there abouts (about 14% below, but any over), you'll want to check the Superior stores (though Advanced stores sometime have clusters near that ql).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Thanks

I found the terminals in the avanced shops, just can't find any QL 110 clusters. They all seam to be alot higher in the Tir advanced shop like ql 150 -170 for long range wepons clusters.

Also tried Athens no go

Was really wanting some ideas of some places that i could look for shops that could /Maybe have this QL lvl i need

Looks like i willk have to go on a hunt

Thanks again anyway dude !!!
    Cheers
    Can-able
    can_able@hotmail.com

A.K.A Susuldad On RK2

"If computer games afected children, then we would have been afected by pac man, by sitting in dark rooms munching pills and lisening to repetetive music"

Re: Need a little help finding some Clusters :)

Originally posted by Can-able

As i understand it i can use Ql 15 % above or below.
    You can use only clusters which are 15% below... but you can use any cluster that is higher than the implant in it.

Eg. QL200 Cluster in a QL1 implant
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

What Pumbo said. You can go as high as you want in QL for the clusters and the only difference will be how much you pay for them and possibly a slightly higher QL implant after it's made. There's more to it that that that effects the resulting QL (someone more knowledgable than me could probably give you an answer), but that's the shot of it.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: Re: Need a little help finding some Clusters :)

Originally posted by Pumbo

You can use only clusters which are 15% below... but you can use any cluster that is higher than the implant in it.

Eg. QL200 Cluster in a QL1 implant
    Cool !!!!

Cheers Dude !!

Let me get this strait then, what you are saying as long as i have a implant (I.e Eye) of QL 110 i can add any Cluster 15 % below or any ql amount Higher ?

Do's the Ql lvl of the Clusterl being higer affect the Ql Lvl of the implant in the end.

I.e a QL 1 Arm implant + a ql 200 = qL ??? implant ?
    Cheers
    Can-able
    can_able@hotmail.com

A.K.A Susuldad On RK2

The QL of the cluster does NOT change the QL of the Implant. The only thing that changes the QL of the Imp is the SKILL of the person making it.

IE. If you need a NP skill of 200 to make a QL 110 implant and ther person making it has a SKILL of 500 then the implant will most likely come out around 113-114ish (No Matter which QL clusters you use). Also I have heard that this "upping" of the QL of the Imp does not happen untill Imps QL 50+ (not that this applies to you just general info.)

On all my imps for my alts below QL 50 I have ALWAYS used the first clusters I have found (usually QL60-110ish, yes it costs more but the shopping time is ALOT less) and they have always came out as the EXACT QL of the imp I used. And even the QL 50 ones never came out higher than QL 52.

So in conclusion when planning your 110's it is best to look at the req's for up to 114-115 to make sure you can get into them if they end up being made by someone with a HIGH NP skill and coem out that lvl.

Wow Thanks dude

This is cool info gathering on implants

Well i used Nano Nany to design them and it looks like i need a Treatment of about 550 to get the 110 QL implants on.

I recon with a doc and the tretment booth i will get them on, in the end any way

But you guys just made my life so much easyer, i been loking for Clusters the same ql for 3 days now and no joy.

Thanks Really ....

Now watch Susas Damage go up !!! with that new gun !!!

Now i just got to get away from work to play and get my implants made !!!!!!
    Cheers
    Can-able
    can_able@hotmail.com

A.K.A Susuldad On RK2

" recon with a doc and the tretment booth i will get them on, in the end any way "

And Don't forget the Med Suit (+78 Treatment for full suit) + The +20 General Treatment Expertise Nano that DOES stack with the Doc buff. There are other things to buff treament also, however those 2 things with the +100 from Treatment Booth and the +80 Doc buff are the easiest to find.

GL to you