Thread: A grand decleration of War.

A grand decleration of War.

Long enough we have waited for this moment, Omni-Admin does nothing for you and the time has come to crush them and set in a new Admin, namely us. TBA has been passive far to long, but now we have risen from the ashes, united and strong.
    People have called us weak, the event in Omni-Entertainment was mearly a demonstration of that we are not weak.
    Do not go against us, for those who do, have signed their document of Death.

/Ugluk
    Death to Peace, War at Last.

I am foggy

I am not sure as to why you attacked Omni-Pol officers. They are just employees trying to earn a honest wage while protecting you and me. Your actions are weakening Omni-Tek and giving the clans an open invitation to invade Omni1 while you tustle with the guards.

All criminals must face justice. The clanners and thoose who kill Omni-Pol officers.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Red face

*Yawn*

Just hope that the Corporation doesn't decide to cancel your insurance policies.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Re: A grand decleration of War.

This is why I'm happy Black Watch got out of TBA. TBA is acting to further it's own cause, not Omni-Tek's. You will not be allowed to replace Phillip Ross. I would advise you to put the idea out of your head.

Lets get back to the task at hand which is taking care of business, OMNI-TEK BUSINESS, Not TBA business.

Originally posted by EvilNed
    Long enough we have waited for this moment, Omni-Admin does nothing for you and the time has come to crush them and set in a new Admin, namely us. TBA has been passive far to long, but now we have risen from the ashes, united and strong.
    People have called us weak, the event in Omni-Entertainment was mearly a demonstration of that we are not weak.
    Do not go against us, for those who do, have signed their document of Death.

/Ugluk
    Death to Peace, War at Last.