Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nano Technicians need the Most LOVE

Talking

Your speech moved me. I'm converted! Fellow Engineers, let's join with our Nanotechnician friends to free them from the nerfing grip of Funcom (by the way there's a neat thread about NT's outrageous nerfs posted by Snarf whixh I'm going to bump in a few seconds).

Thumbs up Xenomorph is right !

Xenomorph is right when speaking about fixin' professions. no need to nerf anything, we NTs just want to be worth while!

I'm a casual player, I play like 5 hours a week and i'm quite happy to have gotten up to my current level, BUT it is upsetting to notice that :
    - teaming : i'm still welcome in teams, only now it's not because of my dmg output but only for HE, roots and calms
    - soloing is getting harder by the level ! I can still solo a yellow (let's say a LB) but only given specific conditions (having room to move around and time for this sequence Big_nuke/root/Big_nuke/root/nuke/nuke/calm/recharge and repeat)
    - soloing multiple greens is barely possible. more than 3 Mantezes at a time and i'm gone to reclaim before the first one goes down
    - soloing anything darker than yellow is plain suicide

Teaming seems to be the only good way, yet I don't really feel all that useful
    NainDeJardin Lvl 80 MP - Omni - RK1

IdahoHF Lvl 68 NT - Omni - RK1
    Membre des Hydres Furieuses www.esprit-str.com

I think we need some love in the following area:

Nanoresist should really mean something
    NanoInit should affect recharge time in some manner
    Stop nukes from hitting min dmg 99% of the time
    Move stuff like cpu upgrades and recompiler,... etc to util slots or something
    give us a nanopool buff
    increase the rate in which humidity extractor replenishes nano

There is alot more stuff that needs fixing but these would really help balance us out.

-Mega

And lets not even mention that NTs have NO higher lvl self buffs for our nano skills (gave all those to the MPs), have no higher level buffs for our attributes (NO INT/PSY buff but the boosts, or if they're out there, they're given to other profs), NO way to crit our DD nanos (unlike mega-critting gun-weilding profs), NO special, NT only abilities (AoE was ours, but now the fixers have the AoE burst weapons)....**edit** Oohh..almost forgot...we can get our main ability, Direct Damage nano casting, totally and completely shut down with just 1 deprive or similar nano...most other profs have DD nanos as a secondary damage dealing option after weapons..the only weapon an NT can possibly get not terribly sucky at is pistols..

NTs have either not had or have had TONS of things taken away that many other professions take for granted...of all the classes, we've been nerfed the most, with no subsequent fixes...the one thing they tried to fix, roots, they immediately re-nerfed to make them worse than before...
    Last edited by Barron; Mar 5th, 2002 at 19:11:59.
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

NTs dont have any buffs (i.e. stat changing buffs) asides dark movment (which is temperary and effects evades (what a useless nf to give to nts)). ALL other proffs have USEFULL buffs.... I honestly dont see why we dont have a line of self mc boosting buffs beyond expertise....... i think giving us mochans(?) would be a bit overdoing it.... but at least an nt +20 mc buff would be something (self cast (already enough ways for others to buff up their mc)).

Question Stats

Wasn't it said that the PSYCHIC stat took part in the number of nanos available to a caster ? I don't beleive this is implemented ATM.

Is there anybody to confirm/or not this statment?

Ok the next one who start to talk about NTs loosing in AE nanos to fixers AE burst.
    Are going to get mine 90st q88 Clusterbullets in their behind.
    Then you can start to fart whit them and probably do more damage that they do now.

Have you even seen how Clusterbullets work now? I did and they was so useless that i should ask to get money for using them.
    And yes FC said that they are not working right, but you all knows that it takes ages for FC to fix something (hmm and it takes just few moments to nerf something, wonder why).
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12