Thread: Ardent Pi Location Update

Talking Ardent Pi Location Update

Well considering I spent FOREVER looking for this guy I don't want other doing the same since they changed him yet again. LOL oh well.

new location

West Elysium: 926.1x1478.9

(Lamens Term) If you head to the redeemed garden (blue dot) ontop of the word Elysium from the term "West Elysium" on the world map you should be really close to him.

-Derkyle
    -Derkyle Rubi-ka 1 Engineer

For the idiot gamer who cries about OE (Over Equipping), go play this instead:
    The game that does all the thinking for you! C'mhere idiot gamers! It's so easy even a moron can do it. Just run the game and THAT's it. It's like, "Set it and Forget it". You will gain levels instantly without you even paying attention!

No wonder I couldnt find him.... -sigh- Im getting sort of sick of the quest crap. A 1-hour quest for a perma key, or take 2 secondes to kill a mob for an insignia. Gee... lemme thing here....
    Ssoloman, 177 Adventurer, Proud General of The Chosen, follower of the ubahly lovable Lhsloth

Also, a 71 Adv,75 shade, 47 agent, and countless other toons on the test server who help make AO a (semi) bug free enviroment.

last time i checked you couldn't teleport between gardens using the insignias.....
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.