Thread: lvl 10-20 can hunting grounds

Question lvl 10-20 can hunting grounds

hey I just started my first clan character aftermoving to RK1 from RK2 and I wanted to see where you guys recommend hunting from lvls 10-20.

any help you could give would be appreciated.
    I like pie.

Newland is the place to go.

Hunt up in the desert area, just north of the city until youre about lvl 13. From there, head on out to the zone. (Go NW[mostly west]) Zone out into the desert, and then continue to an oasis just over the hill. You can kill lots of stuff there until about lvl 22. From there, you can head out even further to the cockpit, and stay there until your lower 30's.(or higher, because hunting in your 30's really sucks.)
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Newland and Beyond!

Well, this is just to add more info.

go out the Westgate of Newland, along the North side of the Lake are Mobs and Mobs and more Mobs.

After you reach 9th or so you'll start heading North from say the middle of the Lake to Where the Crashed Spaceship is, and to the Flat Desert table just beyond.

After that you leave the North gate from Newland and head through the Forest. ON the other side is good hunting there, for say around 10th to 12th, even 14th solo, and also on the south side of the forest near the east end.

When you are ready to go to the Oasis, head out the Northgate, and when you get to the forest, Turn right and head East along the Edge. at the East end there is a Save Area. Save there and then head East into the Zone. Once Zoned Turn DUE NE and head off, you'll run right into it.

I DO NOT suggest the Rhino Cockpit for level 22 to 30. Its got too many aggro mobs.

Instead go to GTC or Greater TIR County. which is North of TIR.

Leave the Westgate of TIR and travel West for a very short way to a Path going Right, or North, Head north Past an OutPost and then Zone to GTC. Keep heading north and you will see Bot mountain on your Left. as you come out of the forest, you should see the OP just to your left.

NOW. If you Head from that OP, which people call the Temple OP.,..East you will Meet lots of Stuff for the level 22 to 30 Team, many Aggro scorpions, but not as Bad as the Aggro BloodCreepers of the Rhino Cockpit.

The OutPost in the East is at 2600 X 2700, and all around are Scorps and Vtacs and Reets and Vipers. Don't head too far East from there, unless you want to Die from a Cyborgs Gun, as the Cyborgs Dungeon is over there, and a few Patrol the Area. 3 shots or so for a level 30 and you are Dead.

There is also a Named Reet out there that Gives a NODROP Med pack you wear on your shoulder, no need to look for it as it will aggro on you.

Good luck in your Travels here on Fair Rubi Ka
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

I'd also like to suggest a spot that I found in Tir County. From lvl 9-20 I hunted there and leveled very fast with several characters. If you go out of TIR Southgate and run to the left (east) for a short distance, about 1 min, you'll come upon a short series of hills or mounds, about 3-4 (depending on if you considerone one a mound or not ). As you approach this area you'll see a few green/yellow mobs. They are good to start with, but around the mounds, especailly on the far side (eastern side) you'll find oranges and reds that you can solo for around 600 xp each, great at that lvl. The best thing is to pull them away from the mounds to avoid adds, which will happen, and if you get into trouble, you can always run West back to the safety of TIR. At lvl 10 with an enf, ma, trader, or engie you should have very little trouble gaining quick levels in a group or by yourself.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....