Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

Petition and ask for your pvp rank.

It annoys GM's. Get it through to their incompetent heads that people actually would appreciate this feature.

Gms wont remove titles, they suck.

Soo many deaths and it wotn go.

Cloudeh, I quit saying you care

I've given up on the formula, I just come here for the bitter chuckles now.

ok, FC, in the time that this thread has started, ive gone from lvl 148-153 with my agent, lvl 1-41 with my trader, and quit AO...you are h o p e l e s s, have oneve your GMs get in to ac2 beta and give me amssg when you get the fukcing formula

if anyone ever asks you if FC listens to its customers, show them this thread.

Pretty self-explanitory

Xera
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

bump ffs!
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Originally posted by Xiauzon
    if anyone ever asks you if FC listens to its customers, show them this thread.

Pretty self-explanitory

Xera
    damn right it is! I wonder what the maginzes would do if I tell em about this thread after them giving AO such a good review..

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Letah

damn right it is! I wonder what the maginzes would do if I tell em about this thread after them giving AO such a good review..
    That would actually be a good idea, and will show that a company can't treat their customers like sh1t and think that the customers accept it.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Heh i think we will never get this info its

Top Sicret ifnormation and will reveal that PvP in AO sucks big time and all will quit
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I think they should remove title losses...but that's just me

You should be rewarded for how often you PvP if you want people to enjoy it, there should be no down side to it.
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Nice signature :P

aaaaand...bump
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

haha, holy sh1t that sig must have taken ages, awsome

Bump too
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I'll bump this too.

Yup, I want it as much as you guys. I got a new title recently after Baxie tried to rough me up again.

After PvPing those responsible for getting this information to me, I've made sure its getting to me as fast as possible. The reason its taken longer than expected is just a few things need to be verified.

It hasn't been forgotten, it's coming. Sorry for the wait, guys.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

What you just did is all we're asking for Cosmik. We understand that it might take a little time, that's fine. Just check in a little more often and tell us what's going on so we dont think you've forgotten about us.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

You said this several times, I hope you are being honest now.. ill wait..

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    What you just did is all we're asking for Cosmik. We understand that it might take a little time, that's fine. Just check in a little more often and tell us what's going on so we dont think you've forgotten about us.
    Let the guy have his pvp moments too, I'm sure he's been pvping the last couple of weeks forgetting this thread ever existed :P
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Frankly, I don't believe you.
    I'm sorry about that, I really am, but I don't have any other choice. FunCom has such a brilliant history of double-dealing with the player base that I cannot believe they would ever allow this formula to be published.

I also do not believe that there is A forumla. I'll bet there are at least two active in the code. I'll further say that this will not be released to us untill after the next server restart, when they move into production the formula they present to us.

I've worked with developers for a long time, this sort of "its coming, its coming" crap is exactly how you stall a client when you have no idea if it will be done or if it CAN be done.

Thats all you're doing here, you're stalling us.

I will not purchase an expansion without this formula being public knowledge.

(Related: I will also not purchse an expansion till pets use the same pathing AI that mobs do.)

Talking whatever you do-

Don't scare off Cosmik
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

You all are terrible. Just how cynical can you all be? There is no FC conspiracy against us. I believe Cos, and if I was in his position I'd be doing the same thing. Obviously he's been told not to let it out yet before it's verified (giving us the wrong formula would just piss us off even more), and you expect him to post at every 5th post, "Coming, coming..."? I would be more angry at a community rep who told me "we're working on it" every day than I am at Cos, who's said it once or twice. He means it.

And I wouldn't be looking forward to showing up on this thread either. 75% of you are terrible to him- just because he hasn't been able to give us the confusing (and probably relatively secret) PvP formula doesn't give you the right to flame him like you all did. I'm sure Cos realizes that every time he posts, no matter what he says, he'll just get flamed. He'll even be flamed when he DOES give us the formula for taking so long. But its not his fault, and you all know it.

Nobody's holding anything back from you just to piss you off or to patronize you; sometimes you 12 year olds need to learn to wait. Again, just because this is taking a while does not pardon some of the behavior on this thread. You all have been downright abusive to Cosmik and for what reason? "Baby wants blankey NOW! WAAAAAAH!" Grow up and cut the crap. A three week wait is tiny in the grand scheme of things.

I'll bet at least one of you starts a thread in a couple months DEMANDING that FC release the expansion NOW because "FC $uxx0rz, they don't respect us!!!" This is not Cosmik's fault or FC's fault or a conspiracy against you. This is a bunch of 12 year olds overreacting because they can't get what they want immediately after they ask for it. You're all busy ganking, I'm sure FC's probably busy finding a way to appease you all after 14.2. Give them a break, and learn to wait. And most of all, stop being such *******s to Cosmik, its not the end of the world if you can't get the PvP equation.

I have a feeling it will be incomprehensible anyway because there are just so many factors that go into it. Maybe they're working on translating it into a simpler version that can be understood by players, not just programmers? Just be happy they're working on it. You're not even entitled to knowing this formula.

edit: don't get me wrong, I want to know it just as badly as you all do. Back in my early days I made the mistake of fighting uber-twinked traders...I'm trying to figure out how I can fix the damage that's been done.
    Last edited by laxmaniac19; May 9th, 2002 at 03:24:27.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast