Thread: Good Items to Blitz ?

Good Items to Blitz ?

HI all

i am a lvl 20 fixer and i need to make money !
    So i have download clicksaver and it runs good ^^
    Know i have to decide what i am looking for blitzing it ?

First i decide to blitz Concrete Cusion but i dont find very much !
    now i blitzing ql 22 treatriffles !

my question now is .... which items / nanos can i blitz and gives good money ????

On nanos i found Patchy Repairs and Esse for enfis are they good ?

THX for any help

hmmm.

i just started in fixerdom myself really, and had the same question initially.

i only found advice on blitzing as follows: lowest level blitzing advice was for L80+; blitzing for others is a pain and generally not worth the effort; pricing can be iffy since the actual cost of rolling cannot be determined in advance.

what i decided to do until i get to the appropriate level: blitz for fixer nanos - so i wont hafta buy from the stores; blitz for my weaps - same reasoning; blitz for my armor - in case u havent already guessed, so i dont hafta buy from the stores.

to answer ur question: i use the settings that seem most profitable for getting cash reward and my wallet is fattening nicely - set full bad, full cash, leave the rest in the middle. this setup runs really quickly and the cash is not bad compared to my other toons.

kk. im well past long-winded by now, but i also have in my click saver the items i got from the level 80+ advice:

i found this to be helpful.

fixes and gl...
    -=::::::::: Kaghe Shade :::::::::=-
    -=::::::::: Korash Fixer ::::::::::=-
    -=:: Korant MP Meta-physicist ::=-
    -=::: Korant Nano Technician :::=-
    -=::::: All living on Rimor ::::::=-

The linked guide pretty good, so I won't rehash that one, but my personal preference for rolling blitz missions is MLMLML, gives me three find person missions, and for me these are by far the easiest to complete.

My formula for blitzing these missions is pretty easy, full def, two hots, turn on auto target monster, turn off auto everything else. This allows you to just run through the missions without having to look for a little grey pyramid, or trying to fumble through your inventory and wait for the repair to complete, when your target aggros you you just run, the missions complete themselves, you get an item and a paycheck. No fuss no muss, haul your little fixer butt as fast as you can to the next mish, try to get two missions out of one short hot, adds a little more ****e.

Actually, RLRLRL is a bit better for blitzing. 3 Find Items and a Return Item, giving you 4 extra items per roll. Easier to find the item you want, also utilizes the Fixer's innate % addage to QL.
    If you drink a fifth on the fourth, you won't be able to go forth on the fifth.

It brings a tear to my eye to hear how much people really like my guide... I'm going to have to keep building more guides...
    Jasmine Ziakara but everybody calls me Jasziak
    Unit Member of The Mockers
    Perks - Armor

Want to be a Mocker? Ask me.
    Want to RP? Let me know.

Originally posted by Jasziak
    It brings a tear to my eye to hear how much people really like my guide... I'm going to have to keep building more guides...
    It's so helpful for me, i had it printed out and tacked near my computer so i can just look it over whenever i need. Really helpful for me (before i read it, i just blitzed aimlessly. Anything that looked good, i went for)

Originally posted by Jasziak
    ya, Jas. the guide is helpful to me even tho it starts blitzing advice for L80+.

i just started getting the hang of the blitzing thing and usually dont die at 90% mish diff. after a little more exp i should b able to blitz 100% mish and get even more dough rolling in

fixes and blitz items...
    -=::::::::: Kaghe Shade :::::::::=-
    -=::::::::: Korash Fixer ::::::::::=-
    -=:: Korant MP Meta-physicist ::=-
    -=::: Korant Nano Technician :::=-
    -=::::: All living on Rimor ::::::=-

Originally posted by Snootch
    Actually, RLRLRL is a bit better for blitzing. 3 Find Items and a Return Item, giving you 4 extra items per roll. Easier to find the item you want, also utilizes the Fixer's innate % addage to QL.
    Find item missions can sometimes be tough though for people who are just starting.... The little tiny box or pyramid sometimes hides from you I perfer repair or find person

As for items... Pillows, treatment rifles Gallahad inc pistols are nice for buffing some stats... and nano's usuallly always sell pretty good per lvl.
    Layartic - I have no fear of falling but I hate hitting the ground!!
    Sunebam - What you want me to heal too!!??
    Shatterstarr - Just kinda relaxing to let your pets work!

And a few other toons of no notable mention yet

Another nano with a surprisingly high value is "Knowledge of the End". I get these a LOT when blitzing 165ish. (I think, it's been a while.) I assume the other SL map nanos are blitzable and sell for a relatively high value also.
    RK1 ~Knights Templar~ General
    Goonn, 207 Fixer
    Mairibeth, 182 ENG // Revcove, 182 MP
    Koave, 135 ADV // Noaille, 145 Agent

Gaute Godager: There is no camping in Shadowlands.
    Phazeblyght: So... no camping in SL... that means people 'get a room'

The map nanos nano do have high database value. I'm going to look into how often they roll.
    Jasmine Ziakara but everybody calls me Jasziak
    Unit Member of The Mockers
    Perks - Armor

Want to be a Mocker? Ask me.
    Want to RP? Let me know.