Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Agents.... NERF THEM!!

If sneaking them is so hard go fixer do a killer run buff and blitz them. And my NT can't blitz a damn thing that's for sure, maybe if I spent alot more IP in runspeed but I can't afford it atm.

Re: Re: Re: Agents.... NERF THEM!!

Originally posted by Rhayden

dude, before u call other people nuts, check yer own IQ. Since when did Body.Dev rely on profession? It's breed mofo.

Well, this is not all correct.

Actually your health is dependent on both breed and profession, this is how it works:

The profession decides what color the Body Dev skill is and how many points you can raise it each lvl. For example a Nano Breed NT got a dark blue skill and can only raise it by 3-4 (dont remember) every lvl, while a nano breed Enf got green skill and can raise it at least 5 points every lvl.

The breed decides how much health you get from every point you raise your body dev, for example nano breed gets 2 health for every point, while solitus gets 3.

So as you can see, a nano breed Enf will have more health than a nano breed NT.
    NT phone HOME!!

Kyleb, you can't blitz missions with your NT??

Hell you dont even need to run, just mezz every mob till you find the item.

And dont tell me mezz is broken, they works perfectly well
    Agent Yaella - Member of Inner Circle

Mez is way different then blitzing, it's alot slower and you have to stop and heal. I hate to say it cause it total ****s up the other stuff I've said but, it's more like sneaking missions than blitzing them lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234