Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DrSheep's Bachelor/Stag Night

Actors have an audience, films have a plot, the whole thing is called 'entertainment', it's big business and generates big money.

Where's the entertainment in this? (Actually, there is some entertainment here for me, personally, in baiting you guys into replying )

Yes, you can argue that you have an 'audience' of a sort, but what really interests me is the 'Why bother when no one gives a toss?' factor. I'm not offended. Merely intrigued and amused.

The fact that people take such exception to my comments, threaten to shoot me, and take it all very, very personally, is deeply funny. Chill out, do whatever floats your boat, the only reason I keep on digging is 'cos I absolutely MUST have the last word.

who needs a mate when I can still type with one hand....

/me puts on shorts.... come back here you little leet! *grunt*

Originally posted by Mr. Boombastic
    Actors have an audience, films have a plot, the whole thing is called 'entertainment', it's big business and generates big money.

Where's the entertainment in this? (Actually, there is some entertainment here for me, personally, in baiting you guys into replying )

Yes, you can argue that you have an 'audience' of a sort, but what really interests me is the 'Why bother when no one gives a toss?' factor. I'm not offended. Merely intrigued and amused.

The fact that people take such exception to my comments, threaten to shoot me, and take it all very, very personally, is deeply funny. Chill out, do whatever floats your boat, the only reason I keep on digging is 'cos I absolutely MUST have the last word.
    Maybe it would just be better if you go play with the kids that you want to forget about.

Believe me, my kids ain't short of attention nor love. Everyone is entitled to a little R & R, as I'm sure you'll find out one day (when you get out of daipers). Keep the flames coming, I bite worse than I bark.

Grrrrr, woof! ...after all, my in-game alt is called Scruffydog. In fact, all my chars are named after my dogs

A while back, agent sector had a giant agent gathering in Omni world on RK2 I think. They turned everyone into reets, then they all went about the city jumping on people. Here's 30 leets or reets, and they all keep following you.... was funny

I'm glad at least someone is doing cool stuff out there. Breaks from the monotonous boredom....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12