Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New AO Music Video

New AO Music Video

New AO music video made by yours truly up : http://fermi.ruc.dk/~persson/Anarchy...y%20n0h1ng.wmv
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

I downloaded and watched it.. very nice
    Took quite some time i guess to find the best scenes from the animated series. Also..its nice to see Mrs. Oak is displayed quite often.. she looks beautiful when she looks down out of embarrassment
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Very nicely done n0th1ng. A great job in fitting the music to the clips, and the transitions are very fluid... I especially like the blast transition you added in yourself.

As for the song selection...

"I've put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go
    For all this
    There's only one thing you should know

I tried so hard and got so far
    But in the end, it doesn't even matter"

I can't help but wonder if you're trying to make a statement In any case, kudos!

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

thanks for the compliments, kinda made it because i needed something to remind me of the story vids(FUNCOM MAKE MORE!!!!)
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Cool video! you made it go together well with the music! grats!

Talking

Linkin Park & n0th1ng rocks!!!

Thumbs up Wow!

Excellent! Your timing and selection of scenes was great!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I'm gobsmacked. That's because Cz just hit me in the mouth. But I'm in awe at this video. Dude! Sweet!

Looks like I have to give someone an honorary title.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

What is a WMV file? My system can't play it.

Is there an MPG or RM version of it?

postedit:
    nevermind, I figured it out, I opened Windows Media Player and it downloaded the needed codec.

Nice video.
    Last edited by Beaker; May 21st, 2002 at 16:16:00.

OMG!

That video absolutely rocks. Fantastic timing on the transitions synching them to the song.

Makes me really miss the Story Videos even more. This video seriously underscores the fact that we had a story going on that simply ended just around the apartment complex bombing.

Copyright issues aside, I'd love to see FunCom host this on their site and put a link right in the launcher so more people could see it.

It's that good.

hey cool "master of the music video" , anyways thanks for the nice comments..how about a statement if the episode videos are starting to be made again or not? (crossing fingers and /prostate's)
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Well, they say the plug is permanently pulled on the videos. But ... they still owe us a Spring season.

The idea of the Story was to run it like a TV show but using all forms of media. The Web, In-game events, Items and the like that come at Patch time, etc.

Then they were going to lay low and let us play with the aftermath of the 'season' and wonder about the resolution of the 'cliffhangers'.

That first set of animations could have been considered Fall '01 season.

Regardless as to whether or not they are going to continue to present us the next season using CGI video, they owe us the story in some form or another.

I'd be equally as happy with a nice storyboard (edit: 'comic book style' for those who don't know what a storyboard is) that had a new chapter every couple days as I would with text like that which accompanied the Cyborg Dungeon release.

Most of all I'd like the game to settle down to the point where they could do weekly small content patches and provide us with an in-game mini-browser datapad to provide content in-between patches.

In a nutshell, to answer your question, the videos ain't coming back. I'm scared the story might not be coming back either.
    Last edited by Bionitrous; May 21st, 2002 at 23:08:01.

Now now, dont ruin this vid by telling us stuff we already know, lets jsut enjoy it
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Thumbs up OMG! THIS VIDEO ROCKS!

I love linkin park!
    I am woman see me game, you and I are much the same,
    I can roleplay, I can frag, I can PK while you lag
    I can strafe, duck and snipe and NO you're not my type
    This is one shrew you can not tame...
    I am woman... see me game

Wonderful!

Makes me miss the videos A LOT though

Hope they come back.. Someone should create a poll.. Guarentee the whole user base wouldn't mind if they started back up with you helping them

First let me say AWESOME video !!!

Makes me feel sad for the loss of the official videos. Of course with this kind of product from an enthusiast, maybe the shame factor will propel FC to get with the program. On second thought.....yah you are right, it will never happen.

Ok DEV team, you think you can jumpstart your asses into getting the videos back?

Thumbs up !

I doubt you'll see CGI'd videos again, to time consuming and expensive. I love the idea of a weekly comic strip though... Yes please Funcom!

Cant seem to access the link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast