Thread: questions about battle suits

Question questions about battle suits

OK, I finally got a battle suit from a mission. Well I decided I'd buff up and try it out.

The first observation I had while in battle was that I was taking the same amount of damage as with my regular armor. eventhough the battle suit had about 400 more ac in most areas. what gives with that?

Also I noticed that I now attacked 2x every round instead of the normal single shot. (I duel pistols) each round I'd see:
    you hit enemy for 102 chemical damage
    you hit enemy for 92 chemical damage
    you hit enemy for 73 projectile damage
    you hit enemy for 135 projectile damage

not that I'm complaining, but....what gives with that as well?

Regardless of what some people say, it may be that since you don't have the Pistol shot animation anymore you are truly getting the advantage of Dual Wielding with your Pistols while wearing the Battle Suit.

Shhhh...

Advise Sell it before 14.2!!!

A ql 136 suit goes for 400k in shops now!!!

Re: questions about battle suits

Originally posted by spaztic
    ... while in battle was that I was taking the same amount of damage as with my regular armor. eventhough the battle suit had about 400 more ac in most areas. what gives with that? ...
    That one's easy, if we're talking about missions or hunting. Monsters, robots, and NPCs get their level added to their minimum damage. Infinite armor won't lower damage per hit below minimum. And battle suits lower your evades. So in a mission, a battle suit will get you hurt worse than even lower-quality (but still adequate) armor. Bites, doesn't it?