Thread: Omni Leasing Corp

Lightbulb Omni Leasing Corp

Official Launch of Omni Leasing Corp

Demarcus "Stychie" Barstad today announced the official launch of a new start-up company, Omni Leasing Corp. OLC (for short) sets out it's business plan as follows:

"The OLC is a new phase in Armor and Weapon usage with the members of Omni-Tek Corporation. We plan to eventually remove the need to buy all your combat equipment needs. OLC will offer a rental service of all available armor and weapons, for the equivalent price of the local stores and vendors. However, we allow the return of all equipment to us in return of the purchasing fee to the citizen, minus a 10% fee."

Sounds a little confusing, but he replies, "Not at all, basicly what OLC does is save you 90% of the full price of equipping yourself. For example; A full set of ql 10 Heated Plasteel will cost you...20k to buy? OLC will purchase the armor for you (with the citizen's initial deposit of 20k), and when you're finished with it, you return it and recieve 18k deposit back."

Okay, that makes it a bit easier to understand. But what about the hard-to-get items, like Elite Armor?

"OLC will be recruiting teams of mission-runners whose sole purpose is to find and collect these items for lease. It's quite an exciting job, I've been doing it myself for quite a while."

Recruitment? So OLC is looking for members?

"Absolutely, we're just starting out and need some really dedicated people in key positions to make the OLC a success."

Where does one apply?

"They can visit the website at http://users.bigpond.net.au/OLC/ or just send a /tell to me (Stychie) In-game for an interview."

Sounds Interesting?

bUMP
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!