Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pvping right now

Originally posted by Noer
    Of course people will ask for docs will be nerfed, when the only way to kill a doc is to get a trader to debuff the doc.

*laughs*
    Unless doctor debuffs trader first

Well Divest Lands anyway but when it happens....

BTW i admit that you guys have nice strtegy in 2HO to debuff hell out of doctors there
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: Pvping right now

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Me, Qzyerth and Pulze.

Clanner was Angessombre - Doc.

Both of us alpha her, Soldier alphas her, shes down to 1/6 hp, full heal, same thing goes on 3/4 times.

How anyone can claim they killed a doctor that high up is a liar?? I mean, WHAT?
    Two enfs and a sl cant kill a doc, that is -Stupid-
    First time i agree with u Cloudeh.. (there is a first time for every thing )

But since there is 50% reduce and 40% max cap on damage, it would only be fair if there was the same on heals.

Yea its a nerf, but i think its only resonable that the ability to heal is the same as to doing damage.
    (besides. Cosmil wil never se this so dont worry doc's.)

Fluse

Hehe I know how u feel
    I fought jacksr, lvl 200 doc several times, I couldnt do anything after init debuff ! An instacast nuke took me 10 secs to cast lol
    Some classes just completely got owned by init debuff, thats the fact.
    Soldiers stand a chance tho, they can save their specials till doc down to like 40%, then alpha and hope some crit !

Making heals 50% like damage has been discussed before. It's impossible to do fairly. When you heal somebody else, how would it be determined if it should be 50% or not? What about in places like 2h0 or Camelot where NPCs do damage also. That isn't 50%, should heals work 100% on Mob damage and 50% on PvP damage? That'd be pretty complex to code, and then which should be healed first?
    Dest

I dont have probs whit Docs, 2 debuffs and they do a crital of max 300-400 whit their home/krutt so they dont do a challenge even if i get a lint debuff i only get about 3s more on my spellin cast.

Cool

then i will refuse to HP buff anyone. Same goes to 80 treatmtn buff which is pain for use since SI isnt very usefull skill and people wonder why the hell lvl 151 doctor need mocham to buff treatmnt.
    WOHO! You can finally do it with mochams?!?!?!:P
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Julia Pomka

Unless doctor debuffs trader first

Well Divest Lands anyway but when it happens....

BTW i admit that you guys have nice strtegy in 2HO to debuff hell out of doctors there
    Debuff doctors? Dunno what you are talking about. :P

Don't think I have debuffed so many in so short time as yesterday. hehehe
    ~Lone

Talking

Cloudeh!
    Your midle name shoule be "whiner", there is not many toons in this game that you can beat selfbuffed, and it should actually be like that imo. The one that is best prepared should win!
    But you are freeking ***** that whine now, and will always whine when you loose.

Originally posted by Wenzell
    Hehe I know how u feel
    I fought jacksr, lvl 200 doc several times, I couldnt do anything after init debuff ! An instacast nuke took me 10 secs to cast lol
    Some classes just completely got owned by init debuff, thats the fact.
    Soldiers stand a chance tho, they can save their specials till doc down to like 40%, then alpha and hope some crit !

Then they full heal? :P

Originally posted by Frodur
    Cloudeh!
    Your midle name shoule be "whiner", there is not many toons in this game that you can beat selfbuffed, and it should actually be like that imo. The one that is best prepared should win!
    But you are freeking ***** that whine now, and will always whine when you loose.

I dont understand?

Best prepared?
    I am prepared you retard.

And whine when I lose, well, hehe I can tell many people who beat me and I didnt whine.

But are you ****ing stupaehd?! A DOCTOR.

Affie: We are talking 160+ doctors here are we not? Doctors that level crit me for 1.6K +.

Question...

How are the Meta-Physicists doing against this... Doctor?
    Last edited by Simehiri; May 27th, 2002 at 15:45:58.

Azz i cursed myself when i dumped 80k IP into SI last ding.... gonna curse myself again when i will dump IP into SI again so i can self buff it

Originally posted by Noer

Debuff doctors? Dunno what you are talking about. :P

Don't think I have debuffed so many in so short time as yesterday. hehehe
    Noer Executes Divest Advanced with your NCU
    Jacksr executes Uncoditional Body tremors with your NCU

And after that someone on chanel shouts heal me heal me i am trying to heal him with ql 130 heal and it takes hour then some souldier deiceds its a good time to alpha me i am down to 25% HP finaly i heald that poor guy for 500 health but it didnt save him and i got rooted and that soldier finished me

What can i say 100% fun

Lets have our next pvp weekend in DAV no side have advantage and far away for everyone .

Abut debuffs i think doctor debuff and nano shutdown are the best in game. Even after Divest Advanced and Plunder Advanced stucked i can chain heal and can run away but not after Rapid Palsy or UBT. Plus doctor debuffs are almoust instacast.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: Question...

Originally posted by Simehiri
    How are the Meta-Physicists doing against this... Doctor?
    Not to bad

But not many high lvl MPs who pvp and not many high lvl MPs who still playing most MPs are reroling after 150 becasue its plain boring to play MP after that lvl.

But anyway start with mind quake -100 to nano skills for 20 seconds unprepared doctro will panic.
    Then nano shutdown that will take 5 seconds to cast but name speaks for iteself.

Only hope is our HP and to crit several times in a row before that meatbal healed MP. Belamorte heals 800 HP every 15 or 20 seconds dont remeber and has endless nano pool.

Best pvp MP i know is angelicnova maybe she will teach you how to kill doctors

I dunno i lost in an honest duel to a 167 doc the other day and i used every thing i had too,xcept shen....was a long battle almost 5 min and at the end we drew quite a crowd in MMD...
    was a mostly selfbuffed fight too(we traded hp for critbuff) I wasnt owned or anything she was almost out of hp and had no nano left
    But still.......she was 33 lvls lower than me.....init debuffed me and just kept healin away wish i could have added up all the damage i did(fight way more than filled up the whole chatlog)

honestly the only thing i could have done different was maybe use BWT to dot her(had enuff time to use it at least 6 times)or shen sometime towards the end..but ill have to remember that the next time i fight a lv 167 doc =\
    she was usin a single raid missile pistol too so she was poppin off lots of flingshots....that would xplain the damage since i gave her UVC

Geeze i'd hate to think what would have happened if i had dueled a 190 or 200 doc,i would have been toasted
    Maybe ill have a better chance after critbuffs are self only but then what about other classes? i guess only traders and other docs will stand a chance......

.........OMG!
    its Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA
    ..................................and theres only 2 of us here to jump him.......lets pump up our nike's and run for the wompa......OH WAIT! I'm a DOCTOR...........lets just kill him =P

as it is docs are Nearly if not completely impossible to beat one on one.

zerosignal a very well equipped level 200 soldier lost to fryli but also beat her once.

my experiences with one on ones with docs were fun.. but stupid in my opnion.

i fouht fryli once before she had enrgy bracers, and i did well over 20k dmg prolly closer to 30k cause i had uvc, wrack and ruin, init debuff, crit away with shotty till my MK shield goes down.

i fought another doc my level who i dont even think had a crit buff, and i did omg.. sooo much dmg it was sickening. i was critting every second shot for 1300 +i did fling shot 3 times and a masive aimed/burst Fullauto special.

after it was over i estimated 40k dmg just from the sheer number of 1300 crits i had, she, for some reason didnt init debuffed me.

i lost. she said she stll had nano for 3 complete heals left.

traders can beat a doc one on one if they get debuffs off first, and docs can beat docs one on one. thats about it.

maybe occasionally a lvl 200 enforcer or soldier too : P

I think pretty much only debuffing classes can kill a well prepared doc, because a trader/MP will be healing themselves enough to take their time debuffing the doc, even if they have UBT on them they can still wait 5 seconds or 10 to cast debuffs because after they are all stacked up and the doc has -400 or is nano shutdown they can go to work on them. As far ast the rest of us? we're **** out of luck

Lets have our next pvp weekend in DAV no side have advantage and far away for everyone .
    Too far away, takes too long to gather people there. 2ho is fine if people stay clear of barracks and whompas and fight in the open. And kill those damn guards destroying it for everyone.

Abut debuffs i think doctor debuff and nano shutdown are the best in game. Even after Divest Advanced and Plunder Advanced stucked i can chain heal and can run away but not after Rapid Palsy or UBT. Plus doctor debuffs are almoust instacast.
    When people were so busy whining about how powerfull traders were in pvp I kept saying that doctor debuffs were the most powerfull in game. And I am glad people are finally starting to realise this. Eventhough nano resist are borked, they are 100% resist, insta-cast and only has 3sec recharge. This makes them extremely powerful and they shut down nano completely. Yes -400 skills hurts too, but rarely a trader have time to actually stack those two debuffs unless he/she has some meatshields to hide behind.
    And well, when trader heals are getting nerfed without fixing funnels traders wont be any good unless you team-pvp. Sad. :/
    ~Lone

I think aftere 14.4 Doctors will be #1 proffesion in pvp well they good in battles and they good in duels.

Noer when i was till playing my adventurer/mp i was thinking to start some pvp proffesion and read our posts about our debuffs and that made me to chose doctor over trader.

But stil trader is realy easy to make for pvp basicaly what skills you need its PM, BM, TS they are easy to implant you can have all of them bright/faded you dont need to raise MM those damge buffs are useuelss. So you can dump those IP into evades.

Docs are more complicated we have to chose pvp or pvm. PvP is Bm Mm MC PM and pvm BM MM Intelegence TS PM. I remeber wehn i teamed with fryli and some teamte asked me in tell why i lvl 150 doc can do better HP buff then lvl 195 doc i said becasue she doesnt implant her TS and i have bright and faded for TS .
    Well now i have changed to MC and PM no more inplants in intelegence and crappy team HP buff.

Also not many docs out there who pvp unlike traders i think most of traders were made for pvp.

About trader vs doctor. I can do Induce Mascular Spasms 960 ini debuff after divest advanced. Which trader has so much in nano ini? With all NCU that they need for their plunders/divest plus outside buffs.

Well i have 300 NCU but its not enough using recomplier and range increaser had 364 NCu till i changed my 200NCu to 200 Range Increaser thats aftere my pvp experience in 2HO when i couldnt debuff anyone couse they are out of range

Cloudy lets duel

1v1 self buffed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast