Thread: What level for Gloomfall

What level for Gloomfall

Just wondering roughly what level it would be reaslistic to expect to get gloomfall on if others have been through the same experience. Getting is one thing I know, but presuming I did have it (I don't, but I just hit 125 so am thinking about it) - would I be able to get it on anytime soon?

Thanks
    "I'm going to kill you." "You're going to kill us?" "No, no I'm not, I'm just kidding."

If you are Opifex, you should be able to equip it at 125. I believe I was able to equip 200 CDS at 130, and that has higher requirements.

Getting to the 3rd floor and surviving the battles there is going to be tough, though. Some of the AoE nukes will probably kill you in one shot. If you do know people who will take you there, use the pillars to keep out of LoS of the mobs, and you will probably be ok. If the tank loses aggro and the mob moves, you can get into trouble, though.

Thanks Boreas Yeah I thought it might be possible, but thought probably worth asking people who have experience in it.

I shouldn't have tooo much trouble getting it in that I have 2 accounts and my 216 doc main is on the other, so can just wait on the 2nd floor with agent and heal at 3rd floor raids and when a piece drops come up and loot. Personally I don't think I'd be able to last on the 3rd floor while the battles are going.. one nuke and I'm dead.

Crappy thing is it seems Jeru de filer is now bugged somehow and makes people's clients crash, so can't get key. Writing a bug report up on that...
    "I'm going to kill you." "You're going to kill us?" "No, no I'm not, I'm just kidding."

The hard part is never getting there, thats so easy.. but.. surviving.. Well you could always get org help if you are in a org or whatnot.

since its on 3rd floor IS u need 135 anyways
    Darkstring - Agent in training
    Darkbeak Sol 220 - Board Member of IC
    -------------------------
    ...call my name and save me from the Dark...
    *Bring me to life*, Evanescense
    I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them. -George Bush
    Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly." - American Batman costume warning label

Ah, I wasn't aware of that You've just given new incentive to get another 10 levels then Thx Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikdabucket
    Thanks Boreas Yeah I thought it might be possible, but thought probably worth asking people who have experience in it.

I shouldn't have tooo much trouble getting it in that I have 2 accounts and my 216 doc main is on the other, so can just wait on the 2nd floor with agent and heal at 3rd floor raids and when a piece drops come up and loot. Personally I don't think I'd be able to last on the 3rd floor while the battles are going.. one nuke and I'm dead.

Crappy thing is it seems Jeru de filer is now bugged somehow and makes people's clients crash, so can't get key. Writing a bug report up on that...
    Hmm, I was there yesterday and we got a key.

Hmm, strange.

Well I don't what was happening that caused it, but first time I tried it, both my PC's clients crashed at exactly the same time. I then tried it with another person (ie. a friend that lives in a different country and obviously not on my network), and all three of our clients crashed at exactly same time.

This only happened while fighting Jeru.. and I'm really not sure what he was actually doing at the time that made them crash, it can't have been the thing that turns you into a skeleton, because he did that once and it was still working. Could have been when the first Fan spawned perhaps.. it's very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    since its on 3rd floor IS u need 135 anyways

Don't think so. :P I was able to get to the third floor on Nekrid at L130.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikdabucket
    Hmm, strange.

Well I don't what was happening that caused it, but first time I tried it, both my PC's clients crashed at exactly the same time. I then tried it with another person (ie. a friend that lives in a different country and obviously not on my network), and all three of our clients crashed at exactly same time.

This only happened while fighting Jeru.. and I'm really not sure what he was actually doing at the time that made them crash, it can't have been the thing that turns you into a skeleton, because he did that once and it was still working. Could have been when the first Fan spawned perhaps.. it's very strange.
    Isn't Jeru the one who does an AoE blind when he's hit with reflect shields? That's another possibility. We only killed him once, but nobody went LD.

Yeah I thought of that as a good possibility too Boreas, but then I thought that the one that AoE blinds is actually the female boss in front of Jeru.. but that could simply be confusion. The AoE blind would certainly be a decent possibility, and having had no NSD there was a decent chance that was the case.

Has anyone been AoE blinded in IS lately and not client crashed?