Thread: Alvin Quest

Alvin Quest

ok... I picked up the quest from Alvin in Lush Fields, but I'm having trouble figuring out what to do now. The mission description says to look for robots wandering around the larger cities. I went to all the Omni cities looking for robots and killing the ones I saw but no joy there, all I found we're a bunch of robot parts and some other useless crap.
    Basicaly I'm just looking for a little help with this. I don't want answers, but something to lead me in the right direction. If anyone out there is kind enough to give me a little input on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Kattalina - lvl 67 Adventurer
    DocFriend - lvl 63 Doctor
    Darlaxle - lvl 54 Crat

_Outside_ most of the major cities there is usually a pocket of su****ious robot activity. Perhaps if you rack up enough victims you may find something related to these clusters of mechanized coordination?

just keep killing every bot you see (even grey con ones) for now until you find some wierd stuff you havent seen before, easily identifiable by their no-drop/unique (meaning you can only have one of each piece in inv at once) status.........then see what you can maybe tinker together with what you find (no actual skill check)...........there are a number of pieces you need, hmmmm, lets say more than 5 but less than 15 :-)...........hard to give hints without giving complete info, I cant imagine somebody actually figured out this quest with no help in the first place
    Wrongdoer MP RK2
    currently being served by:
    Morbidity (aggroer)
    Bodybag (healer)
    Bozo (mez)

Expire - MA RK2