Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grats Sodie!! Fixer

thanx caol

woot caol. good job mate on SHUTTIN THE EFFIN HECK UP on the whiners here.

grats to both caol and sodie...im next damnit.

Originally posted by Phonokol

Where is the fun in doing a fight you know you'll loose?
    Thank you Phonokol. I'm glad at least someone agrees with me.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Hello Caol, first of all i will tell you grats, I'm glad to help ppl to be Neophyte, as most of you all know

Second,

Originally posted by Caol
    From what I understand, she also got it free by killing Vatawna over and over taking his points.
    to clarify it, he killed me 2 times. It was not a big menage

He only needed to kill 2 more peeps, so...he granted Neophyte.

I'm not like Wenzell...I do care about titles, it was fun to try to be the fist whatever this game allowed us. I mainly pvp'd for fun, never expected to be Neophyte when i got it. i was very shocked when finally I realized I got that new title...wow, Vat is first thing in something
    Still remember first time I died against you, Mantra. I saw a soldier coming while I was smoking distractly over Bartender shop...targeted you, started attack and rest is history (damn, bastard!) I skiped some "wanna duel" tells from you, but I think you got fully rewarded when you smoked me another day in 2ho, 1v1, MantraVSNoob...something to tell to my sons...

And Noer...another antigimp char :P always trying to go through my counter-machine nanoresist... I think we fought at least 30 times and we killed ourselves only 2 or 3 times...

Funnier period was with our loved doc, Drzand. I don't know why...but there were always good fights, everywhere. Superflu, Garv, Bagdar, Ettin, Dankman, Aberic and lots of other enemies, great enemies, that made this game fun.

This is a good bye. As you all know, I never talked so much on boards, always ingame if you wanted to talk with me, so don't be rush with me and have good luck you all!

P.S.: I already told bye bye on my homeboard Bye

Originally posted by Caol
    Ok I'll draw a line in this thread. This thread was made to congratulate Sodie on her Neo. Much like the same Thread I got here. From what I understand, Sodie is the first Fixer Neo. From what I understand, she also got it free by killing Vatawna over and over taking his points.

Now, cheap and not "a real neo" most of you think by that... Fact is, I do not understand HOW a Fixer could get Neo. Everyone knows their profession is gimped beyond belief when it comes to 1 vs 1 PvP.

Fixers got one thing going for them. They do not have to loose any fights due to their Evac, ultimately saving up points, never loosing (not counting nano shutdown, debuffs, init slows etc).

Sodie ganks, runs and evacs. Just like I rage, bashes and do mongo. Fixers have tools to use in PvP that make them hated, flamed etc, simply because some ppl feel they are cheap.

Well, imagine yourself as a Fixer. Would you go face to face, deadlocked, with a Enf / Soldier or infact any other profession?

I don't think so. Dont flame Sodie for using the tools she has. She's doing her best to utilize her tools to PvP. All I ask is that you -please- stop turning this thread into a flame/whine chaos that no-one want to read.

Neophyte Fixer. I don't care how it was done. You won the race. Congratulations Sodie.

This does not mean I like you. Cuz I don't. But that's what you get from beeing a PvP fixer. =p
    Not much I can say after that post...for an Atrox Enf Omni, Caol is not all that dumb.

I hate fixers, I just do...most of them are totally worthless...But if Sodie can take that gimp butt profession and make a neo out of it...Totally congratulations! Impressive, vgj! Run, evac, root, loot...hmm, strike the last one, that was fixers in pvm...all u want!

I hate when people evac from me, but if I had a 3s evac, I would have used it too.

Sodie is the first Fixer Neo. From what I understand, she also got it free by killing Vatawna over and over taking his points.
    Um.. Vat let a few people I saw kill him a couple times.. He was losing his titles... He helped people who were close get theres.. He can only lose 10 times vs people who get points before he loses Novice :/ (Actually 9 I think..shrug..IF the PVP system was right).. I saw him die atleast 2.. was mostly AFK.. . So sodie was -atleast- 3 kills into Novice. :/

Granted that's all assuming the system works :P

edit: And Cloudeh..WTF is your problem? ALL YOU DO IS WHINE WHINE WHINE! GROW THE F*CK UP! Jesus man. You ***** over 1hb, so IPR to something else... Stop whining over what you dont have and try working to get better thigns than what you do have. =/ And I've known Sodie a really long time.. I dont care what PVP title she is. I dont care what PVP title anyone is. I just say gratz to the first Neos out of respect. Because believe it or not, they did earn it.

You can say all you want.. "OH that soldier Alphas me and if I dont die he Mks..and then he runs when Mk runs out" That's because you run around like idiots when you see him Mk to run it out.. "That Agent wont fight unless TC is up"..and? MAs before 40% at lower levels used to only fight when dimach was up... people take advantage of their abilities..deal with it. Just like Over Equipping.. it was optimizing your character, everyone is ABLE to OE..but not everyone wants to take the time to do it. Christ.

Cloudeh..go whine somewheres else for once...I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person whose sick of your *****ing.
    Last edited by Takhai; Jun 15th, 2002 at 01:41:44.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Was it her who got the title off V who quit, in that case, weee, how nice, lol
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by MD Kontan

Um.. Vat let a few people I saw kill him a couple times.. He was losing his titles... He helped people who were close get theres.. He can only lose 10 times vs people who get points before he loses Novice :/ (Actually 9 I think..shrug..IF the PVP system was right).. I saw him die atleast 2.. was mostly AFK.. . So sodie was -atleast- 3 kills into Novice. :/

Granted that's all assuming the system works :P

edit: And Cloudeh..WTF is your problem? ALL YOU DO IS WHINE WHINE WHINE! GROW THE F*CK UP! Jesus man. You ***** over 1hb, so IPR to something else... Stop whining over what you dont have and try working to get better thigns than what you do have. =/ And I've known Sodie a really long time.. I dont care what PVP title she is. I dont care what PVP title anyone is. I just say gratz to the first Neos out of respect. Because believe it or not, they did earn it.

You can say all you want.. "OH that soldier Alphas me and if I dont die he Mks..and then he runs when Mk runs out" That's because you run around like idiots when you see him Mk to run it out.. "That Agent wont fight unless TC is up"..and? MAs before 40% at lower levels used to only fight when dimach was up... people take advantage of their abilities..deal with it. Just like Over Equipping.. it was optimizing your character, everyone is ABLE to OE..but not everyone wants to take the time to do it. Christ.

Cloudeh..go whine somewheres else for once...I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person whose sick of your *****ing.

Im sure if you made a character to its best abilite "EVER" and seeing how Crap it is you would be pretty pissed of? Wouldnt you?

I mean for instance say you spent a year on a character, spend a WHOLE year playing, leveling, getting items, and in the end you realise..........okay yes its a game but thats no longer the point, I spent a YEAR on this and Well.....what do I myself have?

Okay its almost a year...

A lvl 164 Enforcer.
    I have no longer a Need to add, upgrade or adjust implants.
    I no longer need any armor, unless you think wearing a Padded overcoat makes you uber and MAGICALLY gives you 500 evades and 500 attack rating Bonuses heh.
    I am wearing what the enforcer community have belived to be the , THEE best 1hb weapons.
    I dont always wear my biomech, dont be silly.

But when you wak around where everyone 150+LOOKS like you you, and EVERYONE your level has maxed skills and ql 200 imps you start to wonder, what is making people hit me so hard, and why am I hitting so crap.

You know that new sniper rifle, x-3 bla blah, GOD! Does that hurt.

And thats w/o a crit buff.

My options are limited to one, no two weapons, not like the pipe does anything.

Happy? no...pissed off.

IPR, AGAIN? No no........ I dont want to.
    Why? Well incase Rider warblades - ETC- Are crap...

Would it be possible for me to have a copy of my enforcer on test and try out different weapons.

Or will I have to try it on live and gimp myself like Kinkstaah did using every melee weapon possible?

Seriously, you have to see where I am coming from.
    Oh yes and when I go in the arena Id omention people like "YOU".

I go to them, you see how they tell me my tactics suck well.... What else could I do in this FAKE Battle we did just now?

Guild member- Uh you could um.... Dunno.

Letah and Georg I haev tested with, go on..you tell them....What else can I do.
    I used rage, I used mongo, I even used challenger at certain times, but what else Can I do? Jump in the air and land on you? I tried toggling agression bars vs. a soldier and wait out his tms but mongo WILL NOT HEAL FAST ENOUGH.

Not to mention even at full defence people still crit like hell.

Are you listening, or are you going to reply saying I whine, Becuase I am NOT having this.

Caol, I want you and me to go to some location, alone, a pvp location, and test some things, you seem to know all the best tactics well, stop the big talk and prove it.

That goes to anyone else, give me a tell "/tell cloudeh" and you and me can prove some things.

Cloudeh: you said you didn't have bracers and so on.
    don't whine and do what everyone else do get 30% buff
    and get max ql title lvl 5 bracers and you will do fine.

But constant whining on the boards cause you die alot isn't the right answer, nor is it to verbaly attack those who know how to pvp.

I say quit the "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PVP IS FUBARED"(although it is) and try to ask for instance Caol for advice (he prolly won't give you since you can't say a sentence without spitting out every insult word out there)

"DANM I SewkGIMME SOEMTHING SOW EI CENN R0x0r UR b0x0r Dewd"

oh well... so she got the title for free. Grats? LOL

She might only have been 5 kills away from Neophyte. Or she could have been ganked 5 times in a row and lost Novice. In any way farming titles this way doesn't deserve any recognition.
    Last edited by LoneWolf; Jun 15th, 2002 at 12:31:04.
    ~Lone

Noer...Vat quit game.. like I said, he let a bunch of people kill him.

And Cloudeh..did it occur maybe just maybe your weapon choice is totally suck ass currently because FC hasnt balanced the weapon options? :P Not always tactics are a problem.. some times it really isnt your fault. Stop whining to US.. Start whining to funcom.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Originally posted by Wrob
    Cloudeh: you said you didn't have bracers and so on.
    don't whine and do what everyone else do get 30% buff
    and get max ql title lvl 5 bracers and you will do fine.

But constant whining on the boards cause you die alot isn't the right answer, nor is it to verbaly attack those who know how to pvp.

I say quit the "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PVP IS FUBARED"(although it is) and try to ask for instance Caol for advice (he prolly won't give you since you can't say a sentence without spitting out every insult word out there)

"DANM I SewkGIMME SOEMTHING SOW EI CENN R0x0r UR b0x0r Dewd"

I like the get the max ql bracers part, not like anyone will help me, not that places that do drop them are camped by certain guilds *cough noer* and they are RARE.

Originally posted by Fryli

/tell Infamine It's the same reason Caol wont duel some ppl... knowing it will be an even fight that they might loose... Maybe that is called scared dunno...
    lol actually no its only because your 30lvl higher and that my profession is uber gimped atm.

And to repeat myself Grats Sodie i dont care how u got it
    Use Snarf rule #2 "master the /ignore cmd" to get rid of the ppl that annoys you.

Grats Sodie

Nothin more fun than killing a red soldier eh?

Fixers have a very thin margin of advantages with which to win. No matter what else a title means or what you think of it to be the first fixer to get it proves something.

Thumbs up Grats

Grats to neophyte!
    I wont be PvP:ing in a loong loong time mainly bcause im to lazy to get me a real armour and GA is suicide in PvP.
    Jinxxed - Slowly choking on nerfs

Wow! thanks guys for all your comments. Possitive and negative replies. For those that know me say that i do deserve it and those that dont or like to flame say i dont. But as for myself which i put in the hard work of killing hundreds of people, mostly omni, is an acomplishment. Yes its true i needed a few kills (2) to get the title and maybe it was wrong but i just wanted to see if i would get the next title. Vatawana was about to cancel his account and others where killing him so i killed him a few times and i got the title. Neophyte Sodie-- I was like wow!

Yea maybe i dont deserve it but then again if i dont deserve it then what with the countless of killings i had previous.
    Not many know the stuggles about being a fixer untill they play one. I been pvping since lvl 15 almost all my Ao life and this is my highest character 175. It was allot of work to get to where im at and to go through all the patch changes along the way. From the burst nerf to the 40% cap. And to try to use my professions nanos "the few we have" to the best of thier abilities. But let me assure you i have been killed many times and lost my titles along the way and perhaps i will lose Neophyte but im also sure i would gain it back.

I remmeber the first time i got apprentise i was all happy and i go to 2h0 and i get alphad by Syrah, we where like lvl 70ish at the time, and die. Bam! lost my title and this was before the 40% cap so it was an easy kill. But i went out there and continued pvping. Sure it was scary getting insta killed by agents and soldiers but i managed to hang in there and stick to my profession. I lost my novice title more than once and being laughed at by omni's in mmd but that did not stop me either. Yea a fixer can be killed pretty easy as i have many times. Try evacing with -2000 nano init, not a pretty site. Or being stunned not being able to cast while 3-4 people unlouding thier specials.

Well anyways with all this said yea maybe i dont deserve the title but what matters is what it means to me. Perhaps youll see me around with a novice title cause i lost neo, and laugh if your omni lol. But i dont mind having novice.

thanks again and a shout out to all my pvp buddies!!! you all know who u are. (sorry about my inglish grammer)

*casting ruinous grid jump* POOOF!!!!

*AoE-roots himself in grace and poof you stay*
    ~Lone

Yea id like to see you cast ruinous grid jump after i cast my uber 136pt dot on you :P

Sodie sux....shoo fly shoo people trying to pvp here.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

heh 136 dot wouldnt kill me if my hot is running but anyways yea your right i do suck im not all that great in pvp i just try to do my best with what i have.

Originally posted by Sodie
    Wow! thanks guys for all your comments. Possitive and negative replies. For those that know me say that i do deserve it and those that dont or like to flame say i dont. But as for myself which i put in the hard work of killing hundreds of people, mostly omni, is an acomplishment. Yes its true i needed a few kills (2) to get the title and maybe it was wrong but i just wanted to see if i would get the next title. Vatawana was about to cancel his account and others where killing him so i killed him a few times and i got the title. Neophyte Sodie-- I was like wow!

Yea maybe i dont deserve it but then again if i dont deserve it then what with the countless of killings i had previous.
    Not many know the stuggles about being a fixer untill they play one. I been pvping since lvl 15 almost all my Ao life and this is my highest character 175. It was allot of work to get to where im at and to go through all the patch changes along the way. From the burst nerf to the 40% cap. And to try to use my professions nanos "the few we have" to the best of thier abilities. But let me assure you i have been killed many times and lost my titles along the way and perhaps i will lose Neophyte but im also sure i would gain it back.

I remmeber the first time i got apprentise i was all happy and i go to 2h0 and i get alphad by Syrah, we where like lvl 70ish at the time, and die. Bam! lost my title and this was before the 40% cap so it was an easy kill. But i went out there and continued pvping. Sure it was scary getting insta killed by agents and soldiers but i managed to hang in there and stick to my profession. I lost my novice title more than once and being laughed at by omni's in mmd but that did not stop me either. Yea a fixer can be killed pretty easy as i have many times. Try evacing with -2000 nano init, not a pretty site. Or being stunned not being able to cast while 3-4 people unlouding thier specials.

Well anyways with all this said yea maybe i dont deserve the title but what matters is what it means to me. Perhaps youll see me around with a novice title cause i lost neo, and laugh if your omni lol. But i dont mind having novice.

thanks again and a shout out to all my pvp buddies!!! you all know who u are. (sorry about my inglish grammer)

*casting ruinous grid jump* POOOF!!!!
    there is no Maybes, if thats the case you don't.

heh, plain and simple

Caol is sure as hell right on. Sodie gridding is like a soldier using TMS or a trader healing...

Belittling her accomplishment because she used what makes a fixer great (at pvp) is bull ****.

Grats.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123