Thread: Static missions?

Static missions?

How do I get a static mission, like the Dodga(?) quest, and how many of these missions are there? How can I find such a mission appropriate for my level (83)?

Im working on part 2 of the Alvin quest at lvl 44 but what is the Dodga quest? O.o

Where can i find static missions? where is Alvin and Dodga? Iv'e read alot about them but it doesn't say where i can find them...
    Jansi The dancing fixer

Originally posted by Phoogie
    Where can i find static missions? where is Alvin and Dodga? Iv'e read alot about them but it doesn't say where i can find them...
    Goto Outpost in Lush Fields, enter the OP and head East to a parked Yahm, a Guard is standing there. Alvin is behind him in the alcove wearing black, he is rather lanky.

Dodga Demercel is the Clan version of Alvin

Same quest but relevant to side

He can be found in Rising Sun Outpost just to the South of Old Athen. There is a complete guide on this forum somewhere about what to say and do. Should answer all ya questions

As for more quests... There are no more that i know of. There was a couple removed a while back i think because of exploits but im not totally sure there... could be wrong.
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Thanks For the directions

Well i've been looking for the Thread what i should say... hehe can't find it ahh well... might find it some other time.

Thanks again
    Jansi The dancing fixer