Thread: A little perk help

A little perk help

Ok, approaching level 90 and I am at a real cross roads with my perk points. Currently I have the following perks with points:

Disharmony - 2 points
    Spiritual Master - 2 points (can increase to 3)
    Brawler - 2 points
    Careful in Battle - 1 point (can increase to 2)
    Enhanced DNA - 1 point (can increase to 5)

and will get 1 point at level 90.

I am a MA, Atrox. I have maxed evades, agility, strength, stamina, martial arts, brawl up to this point.

I have lvl 75 generic store baught implants installed, except for the 'touch of grim reaper'. Wearing the level 3 clan token board, notum ring of three, excarch robe, weathering flesh and the other unique arm peice found in ToTW, the rest is store baught armor lvl 75+/-.

All that said. I have thought about two scenerios. First, take the 1 point out of enhance DNA and with the point at level 90, put 2 points into acrobat. Secondly, take both the points out of careful in battle and enhanced dna and drop those into acrobat and use the 1 point in something else.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Whatever you do you must max Acrobat. Disharmony really isn't worth the points until you can max it at 210+.

My preference would be to go for Acrobat, Spiritual Mastery, Kung Fu Master and CiB in that order of priority.

At 90 you can do way better than ql75 implants. You should be able to get 125s in easily. These will be ok until you change to 200s at lvl 120-130. You could go for 150s as an intermediate step but if you're not rolling in creds I wouldn't bother.

Download NanoNanny and spend some time designing a good implant layout. I'm sure there are some examples in the stickies.

You should also be maxing Comp Lit and Treatment when you can to get more NCU and better implants in. On nanoskills don't raise MM and MC. All the rest are important.

Start farming for the token board too. You want the 1000 token board as soon after 100 as you can get it.

Last bit of advice - read Engelen's guide
    Dormouse Martial Artist lvl 220 Enlightened Guru, 'Hero' alien killer, General of United
    Gruntley MP lvl 220 Enlightened Deity - Atrox, 'cos size does matter
    Cenicera MP lvl 113 - Nanomage 'cos brains matter too
    Wetnurse Doctor lvl 216 - Dorm's pocket doc
    Leadhead666 Soldier lvl 218 - Work in progress
    Skaramouche Fixer lvl 151 - twink? don't know what you mean

Semper in excretia, solum profundum variat

RK for loot, SL for XP, AI for rolling on the floor laughing at the Gen-HX cannon-fodder - WilloTheFist