Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Hmm, I'll need to do that slightly differently then, .NET is kind of annoying
    Fixed!

(Sorry, just could not resist!)
    [Real Mean Killing Machine]

-+- AOIA Homepage -+- AOIA Blog -+- Latest verison: v1.0.1 -+-

v2.35 - updated the main install to fix the min/max issue. See signature for download as usual.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    v2.35 - updated the main install to fix the min/max issue. See signature for download as usual.
    ^^ where's your signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Graharbos View Post
    ^^ where's your signature?
    Visible here. You have sigs turned off in your forum preferences?

Quote Originally Posted by MartekO View Post
    Visible here. You have sigs turned off in your forum preferences?
    Guess so :\ thanks.. never turned those off :\ guess there was an update.

Why do I get the message "Insufficient IP" while managing (aka adding) buffs? If this pops up, some skills are lowered, so I have to dig through all the tabs to raise the lowered skills again ... and again ... and again (afterall I change buffs, equip bonuses etc.)

Note: There were even some (57k+) IPs left before I fiddled with the buffs.

Hmm, can you save a character where adding a buff does this, then PM me the text of the xml file and which buff?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

v2.36 - Hopefully fixed the "Insufficient IP" issue. See signature for download as usual.

Its Fixed

It fixed the problem for me. Thanks for making such a handy and time saving tool

Quote Originally Posted by JungleGeorgeRK2 View Post
    It fixed the problem for me. Thanks for making such a handy and time saving tool
    Thank YOU for telling Darkbane about this.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

2.37 Fixed nano pool limits for implants and handle empty org files more gracefully.

Been using AO Items Assistant for awhile now, but the inclusion of the character parser and skill emulator is FTW. Ran this on one of my toons last night and it pulled my stats in with near perfection. Awesome tool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

First... Thanks for this awsome tool

Second... I get an error message if I add equipment giving 23879 HP.
    Something with invalid value that must be between some min/max value.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

I'll make the upper limit there a lot bigger... been meaning to for a while tbh... and have a few other teeny tweaks in too.

I'm also fiddling about with seeing what I can do with ItemAssistant's database (or a small modification thereof as it currently doesn't store the item slots), but that's a longer term project at the moment.

2.38 Increased hp/np item limit significantly and some minor tweaks.

Thanks a lot

Ok, an update on where I am with this at the moment. I have an initial version of 3.0 working (mostly), with an equipment configuration tool and parts of implantHelper merged in, all driven off AOIA's database (with some minor tweaks).

Implants have been tough to fit in however, but I think I now have a workable approach to this, which I'll begin development on.

I also need to do a lot of clean-up work as things have become rather crufty with bits of code and failed ideas and the like.

And I need to add load/save support for all this new stuff, not to mention updating CharacterParser to support it.

So, the plan is to work on this over the next month or so and have a beta out for the new year.

This will have the equipment configuration tool and implant configuration tool with real-time feedback on what you can and cannot equip (I'll likely have a "sandbox" mode where these limits are disabled too).

Much work

oh god...equip config ala nilans?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Yes...

WOW!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with . Sounds great

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast