Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Minor update - Check Reqs being unticked should now handle symbiants/spirits and any equipped symbs/spirits will remain equipped provided the slot is locked (unlocking a slot always unequips an implant/symb/spirit).

And I'll need to tweak the query for the Ethereal Implant of Berserker Rage and it's spirit equivalent, so next version for that.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Mar 28th, 2011 at 14:22:56.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

page cannot be found

is everything updated or 1, 2 files?
    Qret 220 Bureaucrat
    Musstang 103 Enforcer
    Pherto 106 Fixer

proud Unit Member of
    Storm

Doh! fixed And it's just the one file for now, as will likely be the next minor update. I'll probably redo the main install for the weekend though, but you'll not need it if you've downloaded any minor updates in the interim unless you want a copy of the source.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

While toying around with your app found "Superior Ancient Combat Tuner" to be missing as well from equips

Archeopteryx 220|30|66 Soldier
    Silvermed.....|218|27|58 Doctor
    Silverballs......130|03|xx MP
    Silvermade.....|91|04|xx Trader
    Silverenf.......||60|06|14 Enforcer

Hmm, I'll look into that one... thanks for the report.

Ok, tweaked the main query which has helped with the equipment lists... a few other things to investigate and try and fix... hopefully be a new version up this weekend

Uploaded a new version... and for those who don't want to redownload the entire package, this is the new exe only : clicky
    Last edited by Darkbane; Apr 11th, 2011 at 13:36:34.

I tried just the execute able and it did not work for me, so i used the full download and it it is working. I was using 2.37.

AO skill is missing the Implant tab for importing implants. It takes noticeable longer to start and to load raw data.

I notice the Item Assistance tool does not specify the QL of the item for the XYPHOS site.

Thanks for making tools that make Anarchy Online so much more enjoyable.
    Last edited by JungleGeorgeRK2; Apr 11th, 2011 at 18:50:41.

The exe only was for people who had downloaded a previous v3 beta... if you are using 2.x you'll definitely need the full download... a lot has changed.

Implants are under Equipment, there is currently no import feature other than via CharacterParser output.

Yes, I'll see if I can fix that... Xyphos item URLs don't have ql by default, but it can be added and is made use of... ItemAssistant isn't my code though, but hopefully it'll not be too difficult to track down where in the code the link is created and to tweak it.

Ok, it's just a string in a resource file, I'll include that addition to AOIA in the next release and see about updating the AOIA sourceforge archive with my tweaks (once I get SVN reinstalled and remember my sourceforge login )

I'm running Win7 64 Bit and when I try to run the exe it crashes immediately. Any ideas?
    "Angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of the night." - Allen Ginsberg

Check the 64bit folder and copy the DLL in there into the main folder over-writing the one that's there...

I was using AOSkills2, and trying to select perks for a 220 Fixer, but I noticed "Hit and Run" was not in the program's database.

So I upgraded to AOSkills3 today, and unfortunately it seems that you still haven't added the Fixer "Hit and Run" perk.

I noticed many things are not... Like 150+ implants several symbiants and a lot of armor parts...
    Current RP characters:
    Alyssa "Aloyce" Nemesio "offworld"
    Logan "Cosmicfreak" Stritzke
    Celia "Naleana"
    Cellante

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotguard View Post
    I was using AOSkills2, and trying to select perks for a 220 Fixer, but I noticed "Hit and Run" was not in the program's database.

So I upgraded to AOSkills3 today, and unfortunately it seems that you still haven't added the Fixer "Hit and Run" perk.
    I'll include it in the next update (the perk data was all extracted a long time agon, so new stuff like this has no doubt been missed, especially as my fixer isn't 180...), meanwhile you can append the following onto the end of perk_data.xml in notepad or another text editor.

I need to post the current build anyway, so it'll likely be up this week.

Code:
      <PERK NUM="1" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>180</LEVEL>
        <PROFS>nnnnnnynnnnnnn</PROFS>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/20</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="2" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>190</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/25</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL>Trigger Happy</SPECIAL>
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="3" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>202</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/30</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="4" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>204</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/35</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="5" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>206</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/40</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="6" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>208</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/50</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL>Eat Bullets</SPECIAL>
      </PERK>

Quote Originally Posted by Aloyce View Post
    I noticed many things are not... Like 150+ implants several symbiants and a lot of armor parts...
    By default, all equipment is limited by your skills and abilities, implants work just fine, I've just double-checked that. If there are other items missing, let me know, by try clearing the "Check Reqs" tick-box first to disable requirement checking if you are trying to create a character from scratch rather than via import.

just put this setup... http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=152691 into the newest version using equipment and implant configs. I had to do a double take cause the amount of HP being buffed was off by 4100.

Not sure what wrong all equipment and imps are exactly the same down to the QL.

Also noticed last night that there is only 1 heavy bracer and its not the 2he one. Also there is only 1 Enhanced Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit

Yeah, items with the same name and different stats are currently an issue, I'll likely need a small lookup file to match up AOIDs in these cases, but haven't got round to programming that yet. I'll also need to somehow get a list of affected items...

As to the hps (and nps), those aren't 100% accurate anyway, but I'll have a look at such a large discrepancy, as there must be something that is being missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    I'll likely need a small lookup file to match up AOIDs in these cases, but haven't got round to programming that yet.
    Glad to be of service.
    http://www.xyphos.com/viewtopic.php?p=30879#p30879
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

That might be useful... will need to find some time to sort this stuff out

Worked but having some problems with Character parser... It start I open the bin file and it stucks in Saving Character Data or something like it...Left it open over 2h to finish and never did...

I can open raw data but has no info on armor/perks/imps and when I try to open perks it gives me an error. So in the end I only get the IP ready.

Using windows 7 ultimate x64 if that helps in anything... Haven't found any problems yet from the NOT extensive use I did
    Current RP characters:
    Alyssa "Aloyce" Nemesio "offworld"
    Logan "Cosmicfreak" Stritzke
    Celia "Naleana"
    Cellante

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast