Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Is there a file with a name like debug_[charactername].txt where [charactername] is your character name in the rawdata folder? If so, can you PM a copy to me? If not, I'll need to build a debug version and post the link.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Thanks, I can see where it's getting stuck at least, but not immediately sure why... you don't have access to some web space or a file locker type service you could put a zip of your binfiles folder on?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    you don't have access to some web space or a file locker type service you could put a zip of your binfiles folder on?
    Hacker/Pirate's secret:
    Did you know you could append WinRAR archives to the end of jpeg's and share the "photo" via imageshack/photobucket ?
    WinRAR will extract the archive directly from the jpeg.
    Last edited by Xyphos; May 25th, 2011 at 16:26:26.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

So... I should release a new version of AOSkills3 and CharacterParser soon. Nothing major, just a few tweaks, but AOS3 should startup rather faster at least, and I've added a debug mode to CP so if there are issues it should be easier to get info. I just need to get the documentation together

As promised, new version here. You'll want the latest version of Anarchy Online Item Assistant (see this thread) as I'm not including it in the zip anymore as the official build now contains my tweaks for the item database.

Comments and feedback welcome

First impression: damn fast character parser

edit: so far so good with existing bin files

large hq org benefits is 9(at ql300 ingame) not 10 as i see it in the prog. (for a level 220 toon)
    /org city tells it
    Just commenting it, awsome prog

No alpha symbs? i'll keep looking, i must be missing something
    Nope. i reched, unticked the check req from the implats thingy and still no alphas to choose from, aactually, it dosenät even show the symbs i'm wearing atm, just the imps.

hmm nvm, i filled it with junk symbs, checked the tickbox, unchecked it and now i can pick alphas, ok all good
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Oct 24th, 2011 at 16:35:39.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

There's still some work to do, especially on the implant screen, it's a bit clunky at the moment. I'll check the org benefits, probably just need to cap level at 200 when calculating them then...

Also, is there any simple way of creating my own buffs?
    Say i'de like to add a trader cookie that adds +2 to all stats, or the new buff that i can see in the new db rips that adds +10 on stats.

What would be the most simple way to do this?

You can use the Edit Buff feature, simply enable, set up your buffs, save your buff note, the first part of the name is important as it tells AOS what category the buff is!) and then turn it off again.

If you list any that are missing (and there are a few) then I'll look to add them for next version.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    large hq org benefits is 9(at ql300 ingame) not 10 as i see it in the prog. (for a level 220 toon)
    /org city tells it
    Just commenting it, awsome prog
    Ok, just a rounding issue, will be fixed next version, though if anyone has a 199 char in an org with a ql300 large HQ... be interested to know what the in-game modifiers are

asked a friend in org, 199 fixer, large hq ql 300

Modifier: Run Speed at level 199 89 (90 at lvl 200)
    Psychic at level 199 8 (9 at lvl 200)
    Sense at level 199 8 (9 at lvl 200)
    Intelligence at level 199 8 (9 at lvl 200)
    Stamina at level 199 8 (9 at lvl 200)
    Agility at level 199 8 (9 at lvl 200)
    Strength at level 199 8 (9 at lvl 200)

Excellent, thanks!

Updated version here. Just some minor tweaks, including the fix for the org benefits rounding above.

Forgot to mention, if installing over the top of a previous version of v3, you may want to delete the old icons folder first... I've filtered out those not used by any equipable item, so there are about 3000 less...

Cool, maybe to much icons deleted? research attunements have question mark as icon. they have new appearance ingame, maybe that is the problem?
    Qret 220 Bureaucrat
    Musstang 103 Enforcer
    Pherto 106 Fixer

proud Unit Member of
    Storm

The icons appear to be there in the folder... I'll take a look later and see if there's an issue with those though.

Am fooling around with the latest version(v3.02) and noticed the following discrepancies:

1) Exterminator Ocular Enhancement doesn't seem to be working correctly, its listing it at QL1, which when mousing over, seems to add 2 to skills, eg. Rifle. I looked at the source xml, and it seems to have the right QL eg, the line is: <IMPLANT ID="0" QL="196" TYPE="A" />

2) The weird thing about (1) is that even with wrong ql specified, the amount that rifle is buffed by "Imps" is correct. I have the following items in my imp setup(not including the EOE):

- QL200 Lwrist imp, adds 42
    - Effective arty rwrist, adds 73
    - Agent ado brain, adds 25

That all adds up to 140, which is what shows up in the Imp buff total for Rifle. However, when I go to equipment configurator, and remove the EOE, the Imp buff total then lists as 138, and a couple of other skills which aren't buffed by my imps(eg. Bow and Ranged Energy) go to -2??

3) Org Benefits, when I load the xml in AOS3 after it has gone through character parser, it seems to be missing a couple of org benefits

In the source xml I have:

- <BENEFITS>
    <BENEFITNAME>Large HQ @ QL300</BENEFITNAME>
    <BENEFITNAME>Grid House @ QL300</BENEFITNAME>
    <BENEFITNAME>Swimming Pool @ QL300</BENEFITNAME>
    <BENEFITNAME>Mining Operations Nano Powerup @ QL300</BENEFITNAME>
    </BENEFITS>

That in itself seems to be missing the Notum Silo benefit "Notum Silo Nano Efficiency", although I guess that doesn't seem to matter as we don't show nano delta in AOS anyway. However, when I look at the org benefits in AOS, it's missing the Mining Operations benefit... the other 3 benefits are there, just seems to be missing the nano buffs.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

I'll check those out... and yes, I don't bother with buffs that the program doesn't deal with... at the moment anyway

Ok, I've filled in those places where the code had a TODO comment with respect to the EOE And I can see what the issue is with the Mining Operations, so will also fix that. next version should have a few small bug fixes and the first version of the activity logger (so you can record how you got from A to B in the program to make it easier in game )

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast