Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

AOSkills v3.03 : Yet more tweaks. Exterminator Occular Enhancement should now work. Added initial version of action logger (should currently log IP expenditure, perk changes and equipment/implant changes).

CharacterParser v2.02 : Fixed minor bug with benefit output in character file (I've also added a temp fix to AOS3 to hopefully parse the broken output correctly).

Download here.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I'm sorry, but I didn't see it in the thread... is there any reason you haven't updated the original post? I had no idea AOS was even on 3.0 til i started digging in the thread =D maybe i'm dumb and i missed it

Mostly because I've been lazy and not redone the web page yet... once that's done I'll likely sort that out (and because v3 has really been in beta state too... though it's getting there now ).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Thanks for the quick turnaround on the issues I mentioned mate. I'll do some more testing of it by running it and comparing with what I've been getting with the older "working" version of it i have(v2.38 I think??)
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Not sure why, but i can't see the cama's/vanya's pearls on the equipment.
    left/right brain pearls that is.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Nov 29th, 2011 at 21:37:02.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Hmm, they have no description... so get filtered out... I'll have to handle that as an exception then I guess...

v3.04 : Minor updates and tweaks. Added change of level to logging. Cama's/Vanya's Pearl of the left/Right Brain should now be selectable equipment.

Download from here.

Not that it matters too much, but it doesn't look like many of the garden keys are there. This was with 3.03, downloading 3.04 now. Maybe the description thing again?

Found a strange bug with keepers and the character parser (2.02 on 3.04, but don't think it matters). The LE perk "Loyalty" comes out "oyalty" in the xml file, which means that AOSkills errors out. I wish I found it a week ago, this is the first time I looked at the xml =/

Anyways, replacing the entries causes everything to work fine, so, for now, its workable. Thanks again for the awesome program

Probably just a typo on my part. If so I'll sort it for next build.

If you find "oyalty" in the perk_map.xml file and change the 10 entries there to have the correct spelling, then all should be good. It'll be updated in the next release.

v3.05 : Fixed save file format issue with research, some tweaks to implant screen and equipment.

v2.02a : Fixed typo in perk-map.xml.

See here (first version of the web page for v3!)

Should be releasing v3.06 fairly soon. Enhanced item filtering will be included enabling you to find that item that will give you just one more point of Strength...

Is it possible that not all nano's are incorporated? Some APF nano's are missing like nanite instinctive control (doc)...
    I know it's not there in buff because the file is also missing in the buffs directory and i do believe you didn't manually made them all?
    Also some, for instance, garden keys are also missing like the clan inferno garden key

edit: love the program

I'll take a look as to why the keys are missing... and take a look at the nanos, hopefully I can get any mising in for 3.06.

Fabulous tool.

Think Gauntlet Buff is missing also.

keep up the good work

Ok, seems I was filtering on the wrong flag... "wear" and "carry" don't do what you'd maybe expect There will be a few more items visible in the lists in 3.06 as a result, along with a simple stat view, and I may try and provide a link option to xyphos.com too if I have the time.

I'll also add any buffs that people report as missing between now and then

v3.06 : Added skill/ability filter and stat view to equipment screen, further minor tweaks and bug fixes. Added some missing buffs.

Download in the usual place (see signature).

OMG awesome! This is quicker search, in respect, then on Xyphos/Auno. But it seems to have some little bugs in it; for example:
    When i select the Back armor, with or without selecting check reqs, and after it read all possible items, i filter for example on multi ranged and the list shortens to some items. One of the items is a heavy notum tank armor which doesn't add multi ranged to the buff.
    Furthermore love the many new buffs including the gauntlet buff! I love you

edit: i suppose it's too much work to quickly show on right side on empty field what is modified when selecting/deselecting perks and researches?
    Last edited by Tradeher; Apr 23rd, 2012 at 17:32:25.

That shows in the hover text atm, but I can likely adapt that to show in a text display instead. I'll also look into the filtering in case any of the skill mappings are off...

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast