Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Hmm, looks like ExtractIcons was built as x86..? I'll build a new version today... but all rather odd as I ran through an install test run before shipping... Ill test on a 32-bit machine too though, as may be an issue there. Can't help directly with Wine, but, I'll see if I can get some help there
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Would you happen to have any idea why it says my aoitems.db file is malformed?
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

No, what version of AOIA are you using? That's an error from the data provider not AOS, so it may be a compatibility issue with a newer version of AOIA I guess...?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

I'm indeed using the latest version which has only been out for a few weeks I believe. Are you going to look into it or should I try and revert to a previous version?
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

I need specific version numbers... and is this AOIA or AOIA+ (given we have that now)?

Once I know what you are using I can look into it... the version of the SQLite library I'm using is fairly old, so it may just be a matter of updating that, but will need to test.

Right now I'm running regular 1.1.5.0 as AOIA+ wasn't working for me but it seems the bug has been fixed so I will check it out.
    Just tell me which newer version you can make it work with and I suppose I will switch to that one!

I'll check it this evening!

Thanks a bunch

Ok, I've checked and seem to be running the same version of AOIA... to be sure, I deleted my aoitems.db file and let AOIA recreate it, then ran AOS3... no issues. So nothing immediately obvious. You mayy want to try the same... delete aoitems.db and get AOIA to remake it? From what i can see, it definitely sounds like your database is corrupted in some way that is preventing the addition of the extra tables AOS3 uses... but not enough to stop AOIA working, so recreating it should sort you out.

I've uploaded a new version... well, only ExtractIcons is updated, but it should be a little bit friendlier to use and is definitely built for either CPU (it still needs aosLoader run first to ensure it has access to the correct data library).

I'll update the data library to a newer build soon though as it can now link to a single DLL which will then load the correct 32/64 bit DLL for you, so much simpler all round.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Apr 30th, 2013 at 22:07:41.

I didn't want to rerun through all the toons to do the db again, but I guess I'll do that tomorrow. I'll keep you updated Thanks for the reply!

No!! Just aoitems.db... don't touch ItemAssistant.db

Woot woot, AOSkills now runs About Icon Extractor now, I downloaded your latest upload just now and it still exits, but this time with "Conversion from string "delete.me" to type "integer" is not valid.

Doh! Ok, I had fixed that but not merged that fix into the more user-friendly branch!

I'll do that and update, but for now just manually delete the delete.me file from the icons folder and it'll run fine.

Wonderful, it indeed worked

For me the aosloader works and then AOSKills crashes when the launcher tries to load it. I have to copy the System.Data.SQLite.DLL out of the 64bit folder and then it works fine. Seems its moving the 32bit dll not the 64 on my particular system.

For the Icon Extractor it works for a bit then crashes part way through with this error:

Code:
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    File name: 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139'
       at ExtractIcons.frmMain.buildIconList()
       at ExtractIcons.frmMain.cmdExtract_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5466 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    ExtractIcons
        Assembly Version: 1.1.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Funcom/AOS3_CP_EI.NET2/ExtractIcons.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5468 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    CTree
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Funcom/AOS3_CP_EI.NET2/CTree.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    I've looked over everything and I'm just not sure why its being like it is. I'm sure its my system :P
    Last edited by Lilwillie; May 1st, 2013 at 20:19:53.

Well, hopefully once I update that library all that will be unnecessary anyway, and all these bit-ness issue will go away.

The IconExtractor should have at least extracted the icons then, it just won't have done the tidy up phase, so you'll have more icons than you really need is all. Again, updating the library should sort this sort of issue out.

Ok, this is a release candidate sort of thing with the latest SQLite .NET data library, so one change to setup... you no longer need to worry about 32-bit or 64-bit as the library now takes care of that (hopefully )

link removed, use release in signature

So, feel free to give it a go and let me know how it works for you.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Jun 30th, 2013 at 10:53:34.

Got everything up and running now using ur AOskills v3.07, Parser v2.03 and AOIA v1.1.5.0. After logging on to AOIA and using the record feature to capture a toon. I use CP to make a file, after hitting select and choosing the profile i want converted it says "write character file" then never leaves the screen.

In addition to this, AOskills cannot load the files created in the "Chars" folder. I get a generic ""There was a problem loading the file "charactername".xml""

I am running Win7 64bit.

Any assistance would be great! Also might I recommend a video tutorial of the setup process?

Regards,

--ani

Hmm... I'm sure that problem has come up before... I'll take another look as I'm sure i had managed to replicate it at one point...

(Also, if you can zip up the offending bin files - fullsync, char_info, org_city, org_contracts and PM me a link to them? that would be helpful).
    Last edited by Darkbane; May 26th, 2013 at 12:07:46.

PM sent with link to the bin files requested. I also have xml files made by the CP if they would be of any use. Just let me know. Thanks for the help!

--ani

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast