Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

v2.09 - Fix for loading characters (perks).

Download in same place.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

v2.10 - fixes and tweaks (optimisations).

Download in same place.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

v2.11 - fixes and tweaks (optimisations).

Download in same place.

Is it possible to change the functionality of the Max button, such that, in the event there is insufficient IP to take the skill to its real Max, either there is a popup explaining such, or else it uses as much IP as is available to bring that skill as high as possible?

I don't know if that would be too much work, but I think it would be more intuitive perhaps. Amazing job having so much in this utility.. even city benefits!

Darkbane must have the whole game in his head at this point.
    -- Chilled, Co-Leader --
    South of Heaven :: RK2

No exp perks trained, Under Protest!

I could certainly give a message... using as much IP as possible might be trickier (or at least be process intensive)... I'll look into that though

v2.12 - Dealt with some rounding issues. Added IP warning to Max button.

Download in same place.

v2.13 - Tweaked AI Title limit calculation for higher AI titles.

Download from web page.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Oct 5th, 2005 at 13:02:51.

v2.14 - fixes and tweaks (optimisations).

Download from web page.

Nice going Dark, nifty tool and it evolved just fine. Keep up the good work
    Finalizer
    Eternalist - Enlightened heal monkey.
    Field Marshal
    Dictator
    Lich

No update to the actual program, but I've released Update #1 which adds 5 missing nanos to the program (thank's Phargus for pointing them out).

The main zip has been updated already if your downloading for the first time, but if you've already got the current version (2.14) just dowload the above file and unzip into the folder the AOSkills2 folder resides in.

bump
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

New release

v2.15 - fixes and tweaks to the org benefit data and calculations.

Download from web page.

New release

v2.16 - Fixed org benefit calculations.

Download from web page.

Oooh some Nillan's competition!

I'll check it out.

Just noticed I'd uploaded the new page, but the wrong zip file... should be the right one now, so if you downloaded after my previous post, you should do so again... (need to get rid of some of those old copies )

New release

v2.17 - Fixed tower benefits.

Download from web page.

How do I input values into the equipment modifier window?

I usually use Auno's equipment configurator (or Jayde's, but it doesn't handle weapons so any modifiers from those need to be added manually if you do use it).

Put in your equipment except implants/symbiants, and view the resultant configuration. Select all the modifiers (see the image on the web page for an example), select copy, then go back to AOSkills2, make sure you've cleared any existing equipment modifiers, then open the equipment modifier window and paste in your results from Auno's/Jayde's, press the Add button, then press the Close button.

Quick thread HiJackin. I'm a user (and lover) of the skill emu and implant helper tools. Still it seems that BodyDev ain't present in symbs information (on the implant helper, at least it is on support symbs). Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks again for theses tools tho.
    220 Psiloaded Shade - Eqp - Perks
    220 Stelai Doctor - Eqp - Perks

- Nemesis -

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast