Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

New version

v3.12
    1. Fixed broken AI perks and research!
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Thank you for the updates

It seems I can't equip some implants like Notum Splice and such: they're missing in the list which do show up on your seperate implantHelper.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    v3.11
    • Added Desert Nomad armour.

• Added usage info to perk lists.

• Fixed Max button bug introduced in 3.10.
    Thanks!

that looks good

things to consider:

- max research button,
    - new group in 'Manage buffs' window - items: we could add there neutrino bar/tutoring devices of diff ql, treatment clinic buff could be placed there; called Items or Misc,

ps. funcom could learn from you how to improve their application

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeher View Post
    Thank you for the updates

It seems I can't equip some implants like Notum Splice and such: they're missing in the list which do show up on your seperate implantHelper.
    I know, I've just not added them yet. On the todo list

Quote Originally Posted by Yild13 View Post
    - new group in 'Manage buffs' window - items: we could add there neutrino bar/tutoring devices of diff ql, treatment clinic buff could be placed there; called Items or Misc,
    Hmm, good idea... will see about adding that for next release (can move the treatment clinic buff in there too).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

I would like to add something regarding implants/symbiants window aswell :>

there is an issue while locking/unlocking slots with symbiants:

1. new character setup
    2. open implants window
    3. unlock head (or any other) slot
    4. switch to symbiants - now we see '...' in combobox
    5. select any symbiant
    6. lock slot - now we see selected symbiant in combobox
    7. unlock slot again - we see AGAIN '...' not the symbiant that was selected earlier in this slot
    8. now lock again and there will be no selection only '...' - information what was selected is lost now

this behavior isn't visible in comboboxes holding clusters when slot was set as an implant.

That's how imps used to work too... it's unequipping them basically... but I'll see if I can get it to remember what was equipped in the same way that imps now do.

Should get a new version out by the weekend.

v3.13
    • Implants now remember selected clusters when "unequipped". Added most special implants (cyborg implants still missing).

Oh sweet, time to update mine then! Still using v3.08

Can't wait to finally see a setup with Sinew of Tarasque!
    Thanks
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Any chance anyone still has the old version with the auno copypast funcion?

v3.14
    • Added Cyborg Implants. Fixed QL limits derived from level. Other minor fixes for implant screen.

And I've found a copy of v2... you can get it here.

I still have a working version of v2 ^^
    Characters:

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Hm getting Error:

SQL logic error or missing database no such table: tblAO.

Dang, looks like such a nice tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Given tblAO is the main table in AOIAs database... that seems fairly worrying.

Which version of AOIA? (I'd consider deleting aoitems.db and letting AOIA recreate it?)

In the most recent version of this (I believe v3.14)

When creating a brand new character, set level to 220, maxing all abilities, then going into Equipment and clicking on a ring slot gives this error:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at AOSkills.modEquipment.determineLimit(Int32[,] min_reqs, Int32 min_ql, Int32[,] max_reqs, Int32 max_ql)
    at AOSkills.frmPaperDoll.populateListBox(String l_page_name, Int32 l_slot_number)
    at AOSkills.frmPaperDoll.handlePBClick(Int32 intPage, Int32 intSlot, Object& pbCurrent)
    at AOSkills.frmPaperDoll.pbArm13_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    It happens on any character made, without using filters or anything... any idea why? It will still show the items, but gives out the error.

And for some reason, when I load up some equips, if i search for something in Neck (let's say Stamina) and I have an item equipped with the stat (let's say the item "Anything"), it shows nothing not even items of the same kind. But if I don't use a filter, it shows the item(s).

Other than that, thanks for including Sinew of Tarasque in implants, along with the other unique items (Notum Splice etc) really helps when seeing everything come together
    Last edited by Legendfluf; Jan 15th, 2014 at 21:53:26.
    Characters:

It's fixed in my current build, but I'm making a lot of behind the scene changes, so I'm not sure when that will arrive. I may look at merging that fix into 3.14 and releasing it as 3.15 this weekend though. And there are some issues with the stats filter not always getting the right IDs to filter on, again, fixed locally, so may be able to get that into a 3.15 build too.

Finally got round to updates. V4 is still chugging along in the background, but that will wait until 18.7 reappears on testlive, so in the meantime, here is 3.16 (which is 3.15 recompiled for .NET4 and with updated SQLite libraries). Of further note, implantHelper is now included in this package (and it's been updated to v2, see this post for details).

I have bundled it to make keeping libraries in sync an easier task, but the standalone version is still available too.

For AOSkills (and implantHelper standalone) see signature for the web page link.

Home • Products • Customer zone • Help
    PWP - 404 Error
    This Page Cannot Be Found

Oops, sorry we don't seem to be able to find the page you're are looking for

Please hit the back button on your browser, or if you have typed the URL yourself, please double check you spelt everything correctly
    the download isn't there...

Also, can you please fix the CharacterParser? It has been for the last few updates just not worked. I go to parse a level 5 and it just hangs there... I wait 20 minutes before I just close it out and it's only created a 4.00kb file that can't even be opened (it pops an error) or sometimes 8.00kb.
    Characters:

Link fixed, apologies!

And I'll take a look a CP, see if I can figure out why it's sticking.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast