Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Finded a bug in Aoskills - on sertain classes - some researches not active. For example - create a 150 ma empty template - there one research line not working - Intuition - so some stats from there is missing in total calculation. Sorry for spelling.

I'll try and fix that (there is an Agent perk of the same name which also isn't loading, along with the Marksman perk, and whilst I've tried to separate them, it looks like these duplicate perk names are still not loading correctly).

This is fixed in v4 (as it used the AOIA database much more), but I'll see if I can get a quick fix into v3 in the meantime.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Ok, I can just change the perk names a bit. I've updated the download, but if you just want the new research data file, download this and unzip and overwrite the research_data.xml file in the AOS3 folder.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Now its work. Ty for fast fixing.
    Btw - can add some AAO/AAD AP ets info somewhere in aoskills? many of my friends require it - ty

That will be in v4, which will be in beta shortly, when 18.7 arrives on testlive It's been requested a lot over the years, so when I was restructuring, I took the opportunity to add it and all the other secondary stats to their own tab page.

Hm, I downloaded latest AOSkills toady.. is it just me or is "Hit and Run"-perkline (full auto perkline for fixer) missing ? (Might've been mentioned earlier in the thread, I am tired and didn't look through)
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I could have sworn I'd added that... but it does indeed appear to be missing... I'll upload a new perk file shortly then.

Meantime, if you open perk_data.xml and between the last </PERK> and the </PERKLIST> add the following:

Code:
      <PERK NUM="1" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>180</LEVEL>
        <PROFS>nnnnnnynnnnnnn</PROFS>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/20</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="2" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>190</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/25</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL>Trigger Happy</SPECIAL>
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="3" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>202</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/30</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="4" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>204</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/35</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="5" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>206</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/40</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL />
      </PERK>
      <PERK NUM="6" NAME="Hit and Run">
        <LEVEL>208</LEVEL>
        <BREEDS>yyyy</BREEDS>
        <BONUS ID="0">31/50</BONUS>
        <SPECIAL>Eat Bullets</SPECIAL>
      </PERK>
    Last edited by Darkbane; Feb 1st, 2015 at 21:22:11.

Ah, cool, thanks
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I can't even run CP or Aoskills every time I try it just says it stopped responding doesn't even load or nothing, I'm running windows 8.1.

Edit: After some faffing around and a new folder installation it seems to be working again probably conflicting files from the old install, however when I try to open my character parser it says there was a problem loading the file?
    Last edited by Twoface; Feb 3rd, 2015 at 13:24:46.

If you are having issues with CharacterParser, if you can upload a zip of the relevant files from the binfiles folder for the problem character somewhere and PM me a link, I'll take a look.

AOSkills v4 Beta

You will need a fresh folder to install into and a recent version of AOIA+ or AOIA++ (to build the database from your testlive install).

Once you have created an aoitems.db from your testlive install, run ExtractIcons.exe to create the equipment icons.

You should now be good to go (you can use AOIA+(+) to capture character data and CharacterParser to turn that into files AOS4 can read).

Any issue, please post here, and if you have raw character files you are having issues parsing, if you can zip the relevant files up and upload them to a site like dropBox or similar, them PM me a link so I can investigate?

download link
    Last edited by Darkbane; Feb 23rd, 2015 at 20:46:52.

Looks good so far, also very handy that my saved setups work here as well, and that "other stats" page is pure love
    I'll hammer it for a bit and report back when i break it

1) First thing, i belive body dev gives healdelta (bodydev/100 i *think* + cut the decimals?) and that does not reflect on the other stats page.
    2) manage org benefits does not seems to work, there are also x2 of a few things like grid house computer literacy and a few others, nothing gets added to the right side when clicked regardless of level of the things, same thing with advantages and towers.
    I only get duplicates when i load a config i saved on the older version, even if i start from a new clean tool it won't add to the right side.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Feb 23rd, 2015 at 20:32:00.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Thanks for the feedback so far... I'll investigate #2, and see if I can work out the details for #1

Any easy way for me to change what prof can use what perks? As an example mp's will get full range to blunt mastery after 18.7.
    Can't find shield of zset to put in the equip config either, i'm working with the database from live. (aoitems.db)
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Feb 23rd, 2015 at 22:18:46.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

You fixed fixer "Hit and Run" perk line, but reseach line for fixer "Ascuisition" in v3.16 still no have Full Avto added.
    Also new version skill emulator v.4 - not showing Critical decrease properly.(tryed with spirit yutos mems).
    also in v.4 - equipment configurator not work stable. many Errors - like
    ---------------------
    System.InvalidCastException: Заданное приведение является недопустимым.
    в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.VerifyType(Int 32 i, DbType typ)
    в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetInt32(Int32 i)
    в AOSkills.frmPaperDoll.populateListBox(String l_page_name, Int32 l_slot_number)
    в AOSkills.aosEquipSlot.pbSlot_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by microred; Feb 25th, 2015 at 12:43:51.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Any easy way for me to change what prof can use what perks? As an example mp's will get full range to blunt mastery after 18.7.
    Can't find shield of zset to put in the equip config either, i'm working with the database from live. (aoitems.db)
    Pretty much everything is read from the aoitems.db now (only perk actions are still held in a config file as the db only hold hashes and not aoid's for these), so a live aoitems.db will show live perks etc. Am investigating what's up with the shield.

Quote Originally Posted by microred View Post
    You fixed fixer "Hit and Run" perk line, but reseach line for fixer "Ascuisition" in v3.16 still no have Full Avto added.
    Also new version skill emulator v.4 - not showing Critical decrease properly.(tryed with spirit yutos mems).
    also in v.4 - equipment configurator not work stable. many Errors - like
    ---------------------
    System.InvalidCastException: Заданное приведение является недопустимым.
    в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.VerifyType(Int 32 i, DbType typ)
    в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetInt32(Int32 i)
    в AOSkills.frmPaperDoll.populateListBox(String l_page_name, Int32 l_slot_number)
    в AOSkills.aosEquipSlot.pbSlot_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    I've sorted the Critical resistance being missed (and the org benefit window not working), and am looking into the other issues (and a few I've found myself), and hope to have an updated version out by the weekend.

As to 3.16, I'll see about updating the perk file in it and uploading a new version too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    (only perk actions are still held in a config file as the db only hold hashes and not aoid's for these)
    The info is there, if you know where to look for it!

Currently the perk records (RDB Type 1000036) are as such:
    uint TemplateInstance (links to one template of a perk action cluster, aka perk action item)
    int PreviousPerkInstance (used to detect which perk line this perk belongs to. 0 for first perk in a perk line)
    Various other things related to perk type (LE,AI,SL), professions which can use it, damage inflicted when unperking etc.

PS: Perk actions are usually 1, 4, or 6 templates. Sometimes more. They're ql 1 and ql 500. AO 'stacks' them on top of eachother to create a virtual item which has a max QL of several thousands. You need to do some clever magic to figure out which way to order the templates. Example of such an item: Concussive Shot

There are some corner cases too, such as Bio Rejuvenation.

Shout if you need help parsing those records.
    Last edited by Demoder; Feb 26th, 2015 at 01:09:14.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

cant find a City tradeskill buff - can u post a stroke of code for it plz
    Add Hercules pills also for buffs.
    Last edited by microred; Feb 27th, 2015 at 14:59:00.

Quote Originally Posted by microred View Post
    cant find a City tradeskill buff - can u post a stroke of code for it plz
    Add Hercules pills also for buffs.
    The Pills aren't exactly standard buffs, so I'll need to figure out a way to identify them without having a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff show up, and the city tradeskill buff, isn't a buff at all... but I'll see if I can add that as a special case.

I can likely add the hercules pills as a special case too, but are there any others of utility?

I'll also be fixing another issue with the buffs, so a lot of the profession nano buffs that are currently missing should show up. Just investingating the sheild of zset issue atm, before doing a new build.

Updated build : download link

You'll likely want to go to the help menu and select the option to reset the buff cache, that way most of the missing profession buffs should show up. Anything that still seems to be missing in terms of actual nanos, let me know (note, trader umbrals show up under general because of how they are cast).

The org benefit manager should also now work, and critical decrease/resistance will now be shown on the other stats window correctly.

The Shield of Zset is also showng up ok for me in this build.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast