Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Updated build : download link

You'll likely want to go to the help menu and select the option to reset the buff cache.

Two new XML files have been added.

The first, buffs_to_remove.xml, lists those buffs that should not appear in any of the default lists. The format is just <AOID>nnnnnn</AOID>, though you can adda NAME="" attribute for readability.

Note the tags and attribute name must be upper-case.

The second, additional_bufflist.xml, lists buffs that are to be added to the new Misc list. The format is the same.

Note that a buff added to both lists is in effect, moved from it's normal list to the Misc list.

This should enable flexibility in what buffs you wish to use.

I've also added the city tradeskill buff to the Misc list as a special case (as it's not really a buff in the normal sense).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

So with your new build, I'm getting errors on every part of the equipment.
    http://i.imgur.com/T7XysLF.png
    See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.VerifyType(Int 32 i, DbType typ)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetInt32(Int32 i)
    at AOSkills.frmPaperDoll.populateListBox(String l_page_name, Int32 l_slot_number)
    at AOSkills.aosEquipSlot.pbSlot_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    AOSkills
    Win32 Version: 4.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Legendfluff/Desktop/Anarchy/AOS4/AOSkills.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Data.SQLite
    Assembly Version: 1.0.93.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.93.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Legendfluff/Desktop/Anarchy/AOS4/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
    System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Also, is there a way to modify those boxes so the right ones aren't half off the screen in the window?
    I'm on a 1920x1080 screen, not sure if that's the reason

Also, what information are those boxes below all the equipment icons?
    Last edited by Legendfluf; Mar 8th, 2015 at 14:57:41.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Hmm, definitely a scaling issue... I've not really worked on that window to work with non-standard DPI settings, and Windows itself does a (insert appropriate words of derision here) poor job. I'll need to see if I can make it work better, but will need to setup my laptop as a test environment as I have never run in a different DPI setting. And I need to remember and set those boxes back to hidden! I had them visible for debugging purposes... (this is still a beta, so hopefully with feedback, i can lick it into shape before 18.7 gets to live )

As to the error, I cannot reproduce, so any other information would be helpful, it looks like you've just opened the program and gone straight to the equipment screen and clicked on... one of the wrist slots? Anything else? (I'll also try recreating my aoitems.db in case it's something I've not got in my current one, which is likely a patch or two out of date).

Oh! And which AOIA version are you using? AOIA+? AOIA++? and version numbers?
    Last edited by Darkbane; Mar 8th, 2015 at 21:06:08.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    As to the error, I cannot reproduce, so any other information would be helpful, it looks like you've just opened the program and gone straight to the equipment screen and clicked on... one of the wrist slots? Anything else? (I'll also try recreating my aoitems.db in case it's something I've not got in my current one, which is likely a patch or two out of date).

I use AOIA++ 1.1.5.5 (Love being able to change backpack names with it)

Steps:
    1. Open AoSkills4
    2. Click 'Equipment' - 'Equipment Configurator'
    3. Clicking nothing else, click on any of the slots for 'Armour'
    4. It will pop that error on any of them

Those are the exact things I do and get the error

Other info:
    Windows 7 64 bit
    Characters:

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Hmm, definitely a scaling issue... I've not really worked on that window to work with non-standard DPI settings, and Windows itself does a (insert appropriate words of derision here) poor job. I'll need to see if I can make it work better, but will need to setup my laptop as a test environment as I have never run in a different DPI setting. And I need to remember and set those boxes back to hidden! I had them visible for debugging purposes... (this is still a beta, so hopefully with feedback, i can lick it into shape before 18.7 gets to live )

Had the same issues with the planet map viewer (might even still have, can't remember if I fixed it).

Primary problem for PMV was 'on resize' events assuming things were already initialized. Custom windows DPI settings tend to trigger "on resize" before "on start".

PS: Wrap the .visible=true property of those debug boxes in #if DEBUG #endif.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Updated build : download link

Mostly bug fixes and tweaks, this will probably be the initial full release, once I've tidied up a bit.

Updated build
    Mostly bug fixes and tweaks, this will probably be the initial full release, once I've tidied up a bit.
    Some problems:

1. There's no close button on buffs.
    http://i.imgur.com/w9e6c8a.png
    1a. When you close the buffs by some other means... and then try to open it again, you get an error and will always have that error until you restart AOskills
    See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'frmBuffs'.
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CreateHandle()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Show(IWin32Window owner)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    [if you want these assemblies, I'll post em, otherwise it's just a long post of junk]

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    2. Where's the rest of the equipment located?
    http://i.imgur.com/8gtBCGE.png

3. There's no maximum button on the Org Benefits nor is there a close button
    http://i.imgur.com/MZRGcp7.png

4. Not sure if this is something you can fix, when you do CharacterParser, it's not parsing the unique implants like Keeper's Vitality or Touch of the Gripper nor does it like to parse any of the Symbiants. It just hangs on it for a long time, currently trying to parse my MA and it's been going for a good 10~15 minutes without saying it's finished, while other alts with mostly implants just finish in 10-15 seconds

For Debugging sakes:
    I am using aoia 1.1.5.5++
    and the x64 SQLite.Interop.dll
    Windows 7 x64 bit
    Last edited by Legendfluf; May 4th, 2015 at 17:58:05.

I've added some scaling options, but clearly they aren't working too well... I need to set up my laptop with a non-standard DPI setting to find out what is up with it. Thanks for the report

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    Some problems:

1. There's no close button on buffs.
    http://i.imgur.com/w9e6c8a.png
    1a. When you close the buffs by some other means... and then try to open it again, you get an error and will always have that error until you restart AOskills

2. Where's the rest of the equipment located?
    http://i.imgur.com/8gtBCGE.png

3. There's no maximum button on the Org Benefits nor is there a close button
    http://i.imgur.com/MZRGcp7.png

4. Not sure if this is something you can fix, when you do CharacterParser, it's not parsing the unique implants like Keeper's Vitality or Touch of the Gripper nor does it like to parse any of the Symbiants. It just hangs on it for a long time, currently trying to parse my MA and it's been going for a good 10~15 minutes without saying it's finished, while other alts with mostly implants just finish in 10-15 seconds

For Debugging sakes:
    I am using aoia 1.1.5.5++
    and the x64 SQLite.Interop.dll
    Windows 7 x64 bit
    I'm not experiencing any of these screenshots. I copied the update over existing version 4 if it helps. Also on win7 64, aoia1.1.5.5++. didn't do anything with x64 sqlite file.

I think part of the issue is there is a prefs file there which has the default setting, and that is preventing the windows scaling properly (there is also an issue with the properties of a couple of the frames so they won't be auto-scaling, which is likely the problem with the equipment window). Can you delete aoskills_prefs.xml and retry (it will complain about it, but that's ok...) And try resizing the windows too, to see if that makes things appear.

I'll update a new version fixing the properties soon, and not include the prefs file (and suppress the warning if it is only missing). A new prefs file will be created with your settings on exit.

EDIT: Updated build : download link - let me know if this behaves better.
    Last edited by Darkbane; May 5th, 2015 at 22:16:34.

I have made a video of me doing everything as usual right after downloading your latest (from the post above mine) and extracting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg-m5kfZGk
    I suggest 720p ... horrid quality I know

Including icon extraction, copying of files etc...
    You can skip 1:00 to 2:45 ... that was the creation of the implant database and it wasn't happy with me, but it went fine. Unless you want to watch me for 1 minute 45 seconds doing nothing

Edit: and yes, that is a still working version of aoskills2
    Last edited by Legendfluf; May 5th, 2015 at 22:52:14.
    Characters:

Ok, I've replicated the issue on my laptop and will investigate a fix.

Blunt Mastery perk for MP still locked at level 4 when its now possible to lvl up to 10.

Then you have yet to update your AOIA items DB to 18.7, all that is now read from there.

The DPI issue will take a bit longer to fix... the MS layout panels seem... well, either I'm using them wrong or they are rather buggy, or likely both... I have the Org benefits window looking ok at least, some issues still with the Buffs window, and not yet started on the Equipment window.

Nvm previous post. Tried to load a previous cfg and I got that error.

Found a small bug. The Swimming pool body dev adds the same to strength as it does to body dev.

Hmm, not seeing that I'm afraid... just +Body Dev here. Is it showing +Strength in the benefits window display? Or only once selected in the main window?

It adds the extra strength when you have the Large city HQ benefit on or certain ability contracts, otherwise it doesn't add any strength.

ql300 strength contract + ql300 intel contract = 22 strength and 61 intel
    + swimming pool building = 81 strength + 61 intel
    + ql300 stam contract = 120 strength + 22 stam + 61 intel
    + ql300 sense contract = 120 strength + 22 stam + 26 sense + 61 intel
    + ql300 agility contract = 120 strength + 22 agility + 61 stam + 26 sense + 61 intel

something with how it adds the values is broken.
    Last edited by Rockdizzle; May 12th, 2015 at 03:09:25. Reason: 120 instead of 122 str*

Ok, that is weird... looks like something is not resetting... I'll look into it, thanks for the detailed info

UPDATE: no, it's just copy-pasta strikes again... ok, I'll have a new version up shortly then, with better high-dpi handling and that fixed!

UPDATE2: Updated build : download link
    Last edited by Darkbane; May 18th, 2015 at 21:17:46.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast