Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Heh, well I suppose that I can just live with it resetting each time.
    Here's mine: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8...h+build%29.rar

See if that works, since I've been using it a lot.
    If that still does the same thing, I'd assume it's because of where it's installed.

If you're using it on an external HDD, it could be that if it's not installed with windows itself, it may not work because of the SQLite.Interop.dll keeping the settings.

Incidentally, you'll have 2 twink files in the char folder and all icons already extracted.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Cheers for that, will give it a punt when I'm home later tonight.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

I'll have a new version up soon, nothing major, fixed the issue with the buffs_to_move.xml error and a couple tiny tweaks.

As to the window issue, if that is still a problem, can you post your aoskills_prefs.xml (probably need to be in code tags)? Not really sure what exactly is going on there, but maybe some clues in that.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Updated build : download link

Update as promised, as said above, nothing major, but will build the buff cache properly on first run now rather than showing an error on one of the XML files.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

All stats and buffs works 100% accurate for me, however I have 1 problem/question:
    In the equipment window instead of icons I get "?" in every slot (item's name and their stats are OK). Is there a way to display icons instead of "?" ?
    If yes please tell me how to fix it.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Updated build : download link

Update as promised, as said above, nothing major, but will build the buff cache properly on first run now rather than showing an error on one of the XML files.

Hello!

Any chance you could provide me with the source for the program?
    I'll update it to support the new version of AOIA, as it's no longer compatible.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Hello!

Any chance you could provide me with the source for the program?
    I'll update it to support the new version of AOIA, as it's no longer compatible.
    The sources are all in the sources folder in the zip. All that is needed however is dumping the relevant packets in raw format, CharacterParser does the rest. As to which packets those are... I'd have to dig out the source for the original AOIA and check!

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    All stats and buffs works 100% accurate for me, however I have 1 problem/question:
    In the equipment window instead of icons I get "?" in every slot (item's name and their stats are OK). Is there a way to display icons instead of "?" ?
    If yes please tell me how to fix it.
    Sorry for missing this, use the provided ExtractIcon.exe to rip them from the in-game DB.

Haha thats funny.. I actually ran it trough ILSpy before even thinking of checking the folder names

I've rewritten AOIA in C#, the new version no longer ships with aoitems.db, it uses an SQL Ce database located at "%appdata%\..\local\evilsoft\ialight\data\db1. sdf"
    But it's a fairly minor fix =)

Edit: Oh.. lovely.. visual basic.. Maybe I'm better off just using the ILSpy C# output after all.. heh.. The alternative would be for you to ship it with AORipper.exe, and just extract your own aoitems.db
    Last edited by MrPete; Sep 20th, 2015 at 21:03:56.

Hmm, will take a look later then... decide what the best option is. Is th internal structure the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Hmm, will take a look later then... decide what the best option is. Is th internal structure the same?
    Pretty much.

Do you require the skillid:// values?
    Last edited by MrPete; Sep 21st, 2015 at 13:05:52.

Hmm, yes... if the structure is basically the same (I use pretty much every field in tblAO, tblItemReqs and tblItemEffects and associated indices), and it's just a change of DB library, then shouldn't be much effort. I also create a couple of tables from these three to make managing implants and buffs easier and quicker.

Ah.. hum.. you'd probably be better off just shipping your project with aoripper.exe, and create your own database when necessary.

I don't store that much redundant data :/
    But I could always add support for it, if it's preferable.

Do you utilize any character data? See what they have in their inventories etc

Not as such, but there are recording facilities in the existing AOIA that capture relevant packets for CharacterParser to handle. Shipping with AORipper.exe is certainly an option for that part of the equation (there was source in the old AOIA repository iirc?), and I'm sure I could figure out packet capture too if I made an effort... your new effort is in C#? I should be able to read that at least, which would give me a starting point.

As I said, just tell me the specific data you need, and I'll make sure it gets recorded

See CharacterParserDumper.cpp in the original AOIA... but MSG_FULLSYNC, MSG_CHAR_INFO, MSG_ORG_CONTRACT (with some extra logic to filter out "bad" versions of this packet) and MSG_ORG_CITY_P1.

I'll have a go at building AORipper next week as I'm on holiday then, so will have some time... or at least figuring it out so i can build my own version if needs be.

I'm getting the "SQL logic error or missing database no such table: tblAO." error.

Honestly, I'd prefer to run it without AOIA altogether, but every time I've tried to use AOS3 since release, I've had to dig out my backup hard drive and find a copy of AOS2 because it refuses to work without AOIA.

Unfortunately, I downloaded AOIA this time and ran it, created the database. Still getting that error.

I just can't get AOS3 to work, with or without AOIA.

Can't thank you enough for the amount of time you've put into this and how much this has helped us all, Darkbane.

However as Nilvarg has mentioned, we can't update the database to the newest as AOSkills (whether it's v3 or, in my case, v4) crashes when trying to use a new database. Your site is also down, for whatever reason.
    The most recent version of the database I'm currently able to use is when they added 'The Reck' (18.8.11).

I'm using aoia++ 1.1.5.2 to generate the database.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

I'll try and find some time to fix things up as best I can, and find somwhere else to host the files, but as I'm not playing much these days (blame TSW ), I can't make any promises.

Motiovation bump, also please add apo research
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Legendfluff, do you happen to have a rip of the database that's pre-reck that you could link to please?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast