Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Quote Originally Posted by Stelai
    Quick thread HiJackin. I'm a user (and lover) of the skill emu and implant helper tools. Still it seems that BodyDev ain't present in symbs information (on the implant helper, at least it is on support symbs). Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks again for theses tools tho.
    I can see Body Dev on some Infantry and some Control symbiants... if you're not seeing it on a specific symbiant, can you let me know exactly which one?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Just downloaded and got it all set up. Gotta say, this is a pretty nice lil program, thank you very much for sticking with it. I am having a lot of fun with it. Heh, it even helped me to notice I was missing 2 points in stam...sacrilige!!

However, unless I am missing something, there seem to be a few towers and org benefits missing. For instance: Guardian Conductor of Transfer, Guardian Conductor of Presence, and the city Notum Silo. Unless I downloaded old version, am completely blind, and/or drunk (all of which is possible) I dont see these options in the Org Benefits window.

Quote Originally Posted by middrums
    Just downloaded and got it all set up. Gotta say, this is a pretty nice lil program, thank you very much for sticking with it. I am having a lot of fun with it. Heh, it even helped me to notice I was missing 2 points in stam...sacrilige!!

However, unless I am missing something, there seem to be a few towers and org benefits missing. For instance: Guardian Conductor of Transfer, Guardian Conductor of Presence, and the city Notum Silo. Unless I downloaded old version, am completely blind, and/or drunk (all of which is possible) I dont see these options in the Org Benefits window.
    As those don't modify any stats that the program manages, they weren't added. Only benefits etc which affect abilities, skills, hit points and nano points are made available on the basis that anything else wouldn't actually do anything in the program and therefore would be a bit pointless.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

i'm getting a very strange error every time i start try to get the implanthelper running.

"Unable to open database, check ihData.mbh is in same folder as this program"

yes it's in de same folder it still doesn't work

anyone know what it could be? the skillemulator works flawless.

Thanks in advance

Check some of the suggestions in http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=409976, probably means you need to install the latest MDAC components and JET driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane
    I can see Body Dev on some Infantry and some Control symbiants... if you're not seeing it on a specific symbiant, can you let me know exactly which one?
    Hmm okay I just checked in AODB and somehow was sure than the support leg/waist/chest were affecting Body Dev. AODB says they're not. I should stop considering things as granted. Sorry darkbane

On a more AOskill related topic, I had a "bug" while importing implanthelper's modifiers into aoskill, apparently due to hardcoded limitations for implants modifiers in aoskills.
    Let's say you make a setup with all three aimedshot clusters, at QL 300 in implanthelper. Save this as Aoskill. Open Aoskill and load implants modifiers from this same export, import will fail. It seems to be cause IH says 3xQL300 AS imps buffs AS for 283, when the largest value AOS can take for an AS implant modifier is 276 (I didn't checked which one is right )
    Last edited by Stelai; Jul 12th, 2006 at 17:23:53.
    220 Psiloaded Shade - Eqp - Perks
    220 Stelai Doctor - Eqp - Perks

- Nemesis -

I'll check, I may have miscalculated for AOSkills originally...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane
    As those don't modify any stats that the program manages, they weren't added. Only benefits etc which affect abilities, skills, hit points and nano points are made available on the basis that anything else wouldn't actually do anything in the program and therefore would be a bit pointless.
    hehe, i agree a bit pointless. but since when do we use logic when programming?

v2.18 - Fixed maximum implant values.

Download from web page.

Hi, i'm working on a similar project intending to assist twink session (like what must i do to have the best overall martial arts+brawling+evades+phys init+AC for a martial artists at any level) it's entirely web based (php) and i have some issues calculating the base skill from abilities so i am wondering if i can share some emails with you Darkbane about that as i noticed AoSkills2 do it just fine. my email is logan_wolfheart@yahoo.com. hope to read you soon

Source code is included (it's in vb.net so should be mostly comprehensible I hope ), you'd want to look at modSkills.vb as most of what you'll want should be in there. Any further questions, do PM me.

very nice of you i will look into it

Updated to 2.19 - mostly fixes to calculation of org benefits and a few other minor tweaks.

Download from web page.

I can't change the size of the window on my screen and thus can't see everything. I have a pretty new computer, can you guess what the issue might be and how I can correct it?
    I got main, you got main?
    I got alts, you got alts?

Are you using a non-standard font size?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Are you using a non-standard font size?
    Nope everything is pretty basic, it's a decently fresh install of xp sp2
    I got main, you got main?
    I got alts, you got alts?

Is there any way at all to download the file without having to unzip or unRAR or un-whatever anything?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaddiq View Post
    Nope everything is pretty basic, it's a decently fresh install of xp sp2
    Wierd, can you post a screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Is there any way at all to download the file without having to unzip or unRAR or un-whatever anything?
    No, given it's about 700 files, not using an archive would be totally impracticable.

When importing data from Auno via the Add/Remove Equipment Modifiers or Implant Modifiers, the stats for 2h blunt end up in 2h edged, and vice versa
    Leisel "Kelama" Feive -- Unit Member of Omni-Pol -- Equip

Making stuff up since 1959

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast