Thread: Corona Armor @ Smugglers Den

Corona Armor @ Smugglers Den

Hi there
    Could anybody tell me, what kind of "Smuggler Den" human NPCs drops this armor? Thanks in advance
    Bye

Den Smuggler Thugs etc...

Hehe oki thanks I just wasnt sure cause I hunted 2-3 hours there without getting any parts of the MK II armor

Originally posted by Daemon
    Hehe oki thanks I just wasnt sure cause I hunted 2-3 hours there without getting any parts of the MK II armor

that sounds abot right. IT was nerfed again in patch 14.4. the drop rate that is.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

mk1 and mk2

Couple of questions......i see there are two different types of corona armor AG item database. mk1 and mk2. Do same mobs drop both? Also, at what level should I take my soldier over there to start the camping process?? I think the added HP's from this armor would make the trip worthwhile.
    Gonzorage 220/27/70 Keeper - Circle of Notum
    Klonopin 220/30/70 Crat
    Myham 219/26 Engie

"It never got weird enough for me"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson 1937 - 2005 RIP

The Smugglers, both upstairs and downstairs drop both MK I and MK II. MK I is really for levels 91-146 (and even that is debatable, as you can get on QL200 armor around 133ish and wear that until 146, or just not wear MK I at all).

MK II armor is by far better than any QL200 armor sets in the game. If you compare a full set of MK II with a full set of Ql200 Flowers, you're only getting about 500 ACs more with Flowers. The trade off is that you're getting 980 HP and 49 NCU from a full set of MK II.

Consider that the average MOB will hit you 2-10 times before they die. With MK II you're getting hit for 50 more points of damage than you would wearing Flowers. So that is only 100-500 points of extra damage during a fight. Your new 980 points of health can easily cover the extra damage you may take.

I would recommend people start camping for their set of MK II around level 110. That gives you 36 levels to complete your set, and at 110, with a decent group, killing the MOBs won't be too hard. You can go in there around level 80-90 with a really good group or even higher level players in your team.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

keep in mind, dungeon mobs have alot more hp than mission mobs. most of the smugglers are orangeish to me at 137 and are a bit of a pain to solo. having a recompiler and omhh is the only way i can do it.