Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grats Voorog and Dennise

People tend to think that certain people title farmed because the people who frantically run back from mmd to 2h0 to arena's have never seen these neo's in a pvp zone...or have only seen them a small fraction of the time they were there. Now, unless there's some magical spot in mort, pw, or the artery's that a select few pvp in, some of the farming claims might be legit.

-Fotik

Originally posted by Julia Pomka

Maybe i missunderstood something but i heard he got it for killing Claire....

Well anyway guys i respect you as much as Dennise i know you been pvping for so long but still walking around with filthy Novice and someone gets neophyte in 1 day. Yes it sounds unfair its sounds cheating or title farming. And why? Becasue it takes you so long to get there and it takes so few for them. But do we realy know if they cheated or farmed?

Correct me if i am wrong. You think Dennise and Wenzell title farmed and you dont do that. Zero lets be friends but remeber our conversation after our fight in 2HO? And rethink this title farming thing again.
    Hey this doesn't mean we can't be friends Pomy

But please refer to my post 7 up from this one, Quote from Gatorojo, Apprentice to Neo in 2 days is impossible unless you deliberatly set out to farm the titles, even dueling on the arena.

*Edit* 6 posts up now..... thanks Fotik
    *Edit Edit* Gah! it seems that both Noer and Fotik posted just before me, now 7 posts up
    Last edited by Zerosignal; Jul 7th, 2002 at 03:54:53.

And explain me title farming from your point of view?

Well maybe they were killing novices... it takes only 6-7 novices to kill to go from novice to neophyte. But they did kill them...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Let me get this straight....

Funcom posts a top 10 most wanted list.

Within 2 days, two new clan Neophytes come out of nowhere. I noticed first that Wenzell in the arena that day and she was Novice. The next day she was neophyte. Su****ion there but no proof or anything so i dont care.

Today i notice that Dennise is a Neophyte, OMG. First of all there is no possible way she could ever get that title fairly. Reason: Rider Warblade. This must be the worst possible weapon choice and there is no way she could kill anyone with some talent. Second the fact that she has been apprentice for lets see, MANY months. And to go from apprentice to neophyte in 2 days is unheard of. Noted that its only a couple days after the most wanted list has been posted.

Today, i venture into the arena, finding that some storm members: Oxotek and Askiles, and former storm member Queenphi, thought they would farm titles in the back. After about 10-20 min Oxotek had let askiles kill him a few times, as they were both rookie. Then Oxotek got to kill Queenphi a few times. The result, clans newest apprentice Oxotek.

After seeing these people defacing the name of clans and what we represent, I would have no more of it and told them to put a stop to it. After many rude remarks from them all, they asked me to join them, with the help of Prouder I took both Oxotek out while Prouder took out Queenphi, then i went after askiles as he zoned. Just to prove that no title farming would occur while i was around.

I would then remain peaceful, unless further title farming would occur. While walking through the arena peacefully, as my grace period dropped, and i was ganked by all of them as i was rooted by oxotek. I had enough of that, and will no longer deal with storm as i consider them there own faction.

As a member of clan I consider the main outcome not to be a stupid little title, but to be a free citizen of rubi-ka, by title farming you are totally disrespecting every hardworking clan member who has worked hard for their title by killing the oppressor. Therefore I congratulate another storm member, Voorg, who has rightfully earned his title of Neophyte, for killing Omni-Tek not your friend who is helping you gain a higher title.

I would also like to come together and try to put a stop to all of this title farming going on. And make a system of titles which is based on honour, not dishonour.

FREE THE CLANS!
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

First off johiyat the rider warblade is the best 2he weapon. it has better base dmg then beam but lower crit thats the only difference between it and beam, so i dont think you should talk as if you know its a good weapon or not. I dont know dennnise personally but you guys say you never see her pvp? but i hang out at the arena almost everyday and she is there 90% of the time. i dont know if she got neo legit or what, but i do know she pvps alot and i just wanted to clarifiy that with all you ppl that think she never does and got neo out of the blue without ne pvp experience.

I pvp everyday. I think get chance to even shot at novice every other day. In which most cases just ends up with the novice zoning. I seriously doubt anyone could go from apprentice to neo in one day without farming. Would be kinda like going from lv 150 to 200 and saying you did legit.

I could - with my two comps.. farm myself to Grandmaster if I freed up all 8 slots on both accounts.

Dennise didnt earn the title.. Pomy you're blind.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

it's not "killing clanners" if the person u fight is not fighting back.

Duel in arena is fine, I don't care if a clanner kills a clanner in arena, if fair fight...

but killing your own guild over and over to get a title just shows how sad pvp in ao is. And face it, not many with neo has gotten it totally fair. Dennise is a bit extreme of a case perhaps, but I think Morbid did it to show how pathetic ao pvp is, and he did a good job.

To quote a certain source within Storm (who'll probably make himself known, as outspoken as he is on this subject)

"Wenzell and Denise farmed titles to take titles from Omni"

And Pomy, if Zerosignal was just complaining because he was jealous, why is he congratulating Voorg (who, as far as we know, DID earn his Neo) and disputing Dennise's?
    Dest

Originally posted by Destria
    To quote a certain source within Storm (who'll probably make himself known, as outspoken as he is on this subject)

"Wenzell and Denise farmed titles to take titles from Omni"

And Pomy, if Zerosignal was just complaining because he was jealous, why is he congratulating Voorg (who, as far as we know, DID earn his Neo) and disputing Dennise's?
    :P

Now, In theory, Although Farmed, Wenz *could* have gotten Neo by now. If angelicnova can, Wenzell probably could too. Still however, should have done it legitimately.

Dennise.. Well the only saving grace is now the omni Neo's have someone to own. And I certainly hope that they do that. I'm with Johiyat on this issue, If I see it happening I'll be doing my best to disrupt it. And if that means I get outed from Storm or whatever then thats just fine. If you want to take Omni titles from omnis, DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    oups mistake

Hey zerosignal you just jelause couse you dont have it

I knwo dennise pvp alot in camelot and on arena. Title farming... hm... who cares as long as people get killed. I have rookie and never boterd about going higher even if i get some nice title i wouldnt give a **** about it and continue pvp the way i do now.
    Spellcheck?
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Originally posted by Johiyat
    I would then remain peaceful, unless further title farming would occur. While walking through the arena peacefully, as my grace period dropped, and i was ganked by all of them as i was rooted by oxotek. I had enough of that, and will no longer deal with storm as i consider them there own faction.
    All I can say here is that you can't group all Stormers into the same category. I will never farm titles, gank clanners or even be rude to anyone. Even when someone smack talks after I beat them, I'm always polite and sometimes even offer up some advice on things they did wrong. There are plenty of good people in Storm and I'm just hoping that the Storm leadership will start acting more aggressively to stop members from doing things that continue to ruin Storm's reputation.

In this case, I was there as well. I sent a tell to Oxotek, asking politely what he was doing. I didn't want to jump to any wrong conclusions. Not surprisingly, he sent back a really rude response. Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything to stop them by myself. Oxotek, if you read this, just know that I have no respect for you at all and I'm sure this sentiment is mirrored by everyone who knows about this incident.

If you title farm, everyone knows it. Everyone knows who the good PvP'ers are. Everyone knows who devotes a lot of time to building the necessary experience/skills to truly earn a title. All are you are doing is ruining your reputation and making yourself a target. In many cases, you end up ruining the reputation of your guild as well, and in the case of Storm, that impacts dozens, if not hundreds of other people.

As for Dennise and Wenzell, I sincerely hope they didn't farm titles. Grats!
    Last edited by Alynie; Jul 7th, 2002 at 13:07:32.
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Dennise and Wenzell both did..

I dont doubt Wenzell would have it if she hadnt had herself killed down so much

But she still wouldnt of earned it..she's the queen of exploiting bots.

Oxotek, Askiles, and Queenphi I witnessed too... I also was going to help Johiyat with getting them all killed if they went back in.

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Alynie, i am totally agreeing with you there, i have a lot of good friends from storm, but it is sad to see so many people ruining your reputation. I was there and i noted that you did not participate at all as you told me.

I personally would like some sort of storm leadership shown in this case, to all who farmed titles in storm and have them dealt with accordingly.

Once again i totally agree with u.
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

I wouldn't say ALOT of good people in storm, but there are a few.

Storm has a huge amount of complete no-clues, and then a few high level old timers that wants nothing to do with those.

When it comes to pvp, some are like Kink, some are like Morbid.

When it comes to pvm, some are useful...most, are not.

But, with a guild as big as Storm, it's sad that clan can't control Tara...Omnis are better organized, and they are not even all in the same guild. Kinda sucks.

The main problem with Storm is that they have absolutely no leadership..

Storm is a sinking ship since Wolfe became inactive. You dont have to be a member to see that.

Guys look at you.

I mean there always more the one way to get to the point B from poin A. And all of them theoreticaly legit.

Lets imagine there is huge mountain infront of you if you get past it you get lots of gold. Well so 10 people decided to get to the gold. 8 of them decided to climb up the mountain and 2 of them went around the mountain. There is nor rules on how to get there. So those 8 are working hard climbing mountain pushing each other down so they will be first. But once they got to the top they found out that those 2 people who went around are almoust at the gold. And ofocurce they start cource them them cheaters and other... But why? becasue somoene outsmarted but its to late to take round way since you on top of mountain and just need to get down to get gold.

Zero congrated Voorg becasue they went same way.

For you title farming way is not legit for someone Wenzell and Denisse are heroes becasue they are like Nicholay Kopernik who started idea about how solar sistem works and got executed for his ideas. And why becasue majority didnt like it.

Well anyway there more neos out there now so maybe soon we get Experienced
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Well, pomy

here's a mountain.

A
       / \
       / \
     /__\

If YOU get to the other side, You get a dictionary and spellcheck.
    Last edited by mot; Jul 7th, 2002 at 20:18:15.

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

hey that mountain is borked

Well, its a christmas-tree. :P
    ~Lone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast