Thread: Making A Nano

Talking Making A Nano

I need some help making a nano. I have the instruction disc for Last Word. Now I just need someone to make the nano for me as I am an enf. The nano is for my NT alt. I will tip generously for anyone who makes it for me. One prime requirement is that you can be trusted I have heard horror stories of people taking high lvl stuff and not giving it back to the person. Anyway I have a few of the items needed for the nano. Send me a tell in game Hinesbra I will be on around 6 CST till 10pm CST
    I am a tank....well at least a really big compact car!
    "What does Marcelles Wallace look like??"
    I am a GAR advocate!!

Some info, I am omni.
    I am a GAR advocate!!

Thumbs up plasmatorch!

I had Plasmatorch (RK1) make a nano for my fixer last week and she was great!

She gathered up all the parts needed for my ql70 nano, met me in a convenient place for both of us, and was only going to charge me 50k for all the work!

I highly recommend contacting her if you need any nanos made on RK1. Very trustworthy and responded quickly to my request. Only took about 15 minutes to get my nano from my first tell.

-drakiel-

Virral.com (The Workshop) Guide to Nano Crystal Creation for everyone that wants to lend a hand
    Sgt. Majikian - RK1 136 Meta-Physicist
    Officer of Omni-Pol

[Setup][Buy Me!]

And your skills

Ok, this is what you need in skills to make a complete nanocrystal, and they are not low or few, hehe... Currently I can only make QL135 nanocrystals selfbuffed at level 124.

Formula Code
    NP/CL: 4x
    NP: 4.25x

Physical Crystal
    ME: 3x
    ME/EE: 3.75x
    ME/QFT: 4.25x
    EE/QFT: 4.5x

The Final step
    ME/NP: 4.5x

Shortly you need ME/NP, EE/QFT 4.5 times the QL of disc/rock and CL: 4 times the QL. For a QL212 disc (Last Word) u will need about 955 ME/NP/EE/QFT and 848 CL.... huff a meg

Krabbus

Thx for the info I have gathered up just about all the stuff I need to make it. Now I just need to find someone with trade skills to make a ql 212 disc into a nano. If you know of anyone who can do them that high let me know please.
    I am a GAR advocate!!

The numbers aren't exactly 4.5, but they are very good to go by. I tell people the same formulas when they ask me how much skill is required. I think the multipliers are actually 4.5 exactly for a QL100 nano, but lower than 4.5 for under Ql100, and more than 4.5 for over QL100.

For a Ql212 nano though, the last two steps require about 967 EE and QFT, and then about 997 NP and 955 ME.

I have never been able to accurately determine what the formula is. So the ones Krabbus posted should be fine to base your numbers off of.

This is great information guys but can any of you make the nano for me if I give you the stuff. Ofcourse there will be a tip involved or if you have a set rate I will pay it just let me know ingame. Hinesbra lvl130 Enf.
    I am a GAR advocate!!

Originally posted by loganx4
    This is great information guys but can any of you make the nano for me if I give you the stuff. Ofcourse there will be a tip involved or if you have a set rate I will pay it just let me know ingame. Hinesbra lvl130 Enf.
    I'm too low for that high QL - I can only do up to QL135 selfbuffed... but Tarage is a Trader and high-level so perhaps you should ask him... hehe

/me wonders why traders are better at making weapons than an engineer

I will check with him to see if he can do it for me.
    I am a GAR advocate!!