Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about soldier proffesionals..

about soldier proffesionals..

so FC wants new? or 1 more?

Fili doing great job but more updates for us dont hurt. many issues for our proffesion too be solved and prolly for others too. dunno bout the rest but fili good guy even thou hes on rk1. I got some experience with him from seluthas bot that link the dimensions thru bot /kudos

back too topic

the FA discussion is something i would love too get info and updates on for example, same with narrowing down the reload bug. some perks still need tendace too correctly work.
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

They want 1 more cuz they usually have 2 per profession.
    Krendor Lvl 220 Soldier - Field Marshall

I wouldnt argue with another sol professional, not like we dont have a lot of great input / feedback on soldier forums, would be nice to have another person so devoted to it such as how Fili is doing, would be great

Everyone seems to have a misconception about the "power" that
    professionals have. They have pretty much the same lines of
    communication that we do (ie. it's almost entirely a one way conversation).
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

Totally agree guys, and a guy from Rimor wouldn't hurt either.

Violence up for fix now finally. Discussion and 15.9 patch notes

missing are now;

*NEW*Tracer and Weapon Bash
    Both are supposed to scale in damage. The scalling damage on both these perks does not work correctly. They hit for 100-200 even for level 220 characters.

AI BUG *NEW*Power In Numbers: Clipfever / Muzzle Overload
    Both the Clipfever and Muzzle Overload perks in the Power in Numbers Alien Perk line don't gray out when used.
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

AI BUG *NEW*Power In Numbers: Clipfever / Muzzle Overload
    Both the Clipfever and Muzzle Overload perks in the Power in Numbers Alien Perk line don't gray out when used.
    Actually that might already be fixed to. In those patch notes Sil posted it says that they fixed the issue where some perks were not greying out when used :P

EDIT:
    Found it

- Several perk special icons which did not gray out when used are now working properly.
    Last edited by Rand al Thor; Apr 7th, 2005 at 02:18:20.
    Zaxxan
    Lvl 205 Soldier
    Clan
    House Maadiah

If you don't like the XP pool because you are "Old School":
    After you die type "/terminate"........ right I didn't think so.

I'm really looking forward to seeing who the next soldier professional will be actually. From my own experience, a second soldier professional would always be beneficial. Filli has been doing an exceptional job IMO, and I dont think the soldier profession has been in a much better condition in the last 2 years than it is now.

However; it is quite a lot of work. When your talking about bugs, and the little things that grate, it's very difficult for one person to remember them all. The presence on the forums can be a trial (though not so much nowadays; we must be one of the quietest boards out there). In general though, a second opinion is always beneficial. From working with Tza and Vhalor, all of us forgot things occasionally, and were reassured by our different opinions.
    Personally, as it is at the moment I dont think Filli really seems to need any help. But it's always nice to have fair representation, when those damn NT professionals are trying to become EVEN MORE uber

I'm just relieved that there are so many excellent soldiers out there who are viable to fit the role, and that I'm priveleged enough to still have my test toon to still contribute.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegression
    Everyone seems to have a misconception about the "power" that
    professionals have. They have pretty much the same lines of
    communication that we do (ie. it's almost entirely a one way conversation).
    Yes, but unlike everybody else, the emails from the professionals arent forwarded to the trashcan directly. :P

PS: They still dont grey out.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

well DS 15.9 hasnt hit live yet but perhaps you are on test.

i agree with all the ppl saying that soldiers are in a pretty good shape nowadays n fili is doin a good job even though he is Norwegian
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Ups. yes, true.
    I took it that way, that it was an old quote (since the issue of not gray out perks has been adressed before) and so even tho it was in the patch notes as fix, it wasnt fixed.
    (Like ie the hp bar display bug, or the 64k blob problem, or)

So yes, gotta check test if those 2 work now.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

*hoping that some FCer reads this thread*

Am suggesting Gaijin for new professional, if he is strong enuff and willing ofc Always reading his posts, as they are pretty smart (usually - Gai please control ur ego... :P)

Dont know anyone from Rimor, so...
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Coen
    *hoping that some FCer reads this thread*

Am suggesting Gaijin for new professional, if he is strong enuff and willing ofc Always reading his posts, as they are pretty smart (usually - Gai please control ur ego... :P)

Dont know anyone from Rimor, so...
    Thought Gaijin went off to WoW and said he didn't have any plans on returning (he made some mention of "And this is why I won't leave WoW and return to AO" in the POTM nerf thread in the 15.9 patch forum. (Don't think that's his actual quote, but from the way he said it, he had no intentions of coming back to AO)

didnt know sad news though.... I saw him online thjis weekend, but i guess it could also be his good bye day or something

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

Quote Originally Posted by Coen
    Am suggesting Gaijin for new professional
    - communicate in a constructive way to both other players and Funcom.
    *cough*

Anyway... Roedran maybe? If it has to be someone from Rimor? He seems pretty decent... Or maybe Zanteican'tspellyournametsukts?

Is DNW in on this too? Or do they have their own german thing?
    Last edited by Escritores; Apr 11th, 2005 at 13:52:46.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

We don't have our own thing. Well.... i didn't post much on this forums. My Soldier is 217 and i think i count in to the list of the "better ones" ... at least some ppl who played with me say that

whatever

.....subtley pokes Lilla
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Lillagummann, Predictament maybe - agreed to be pretty good at their job

Though clans already have 1 :P (sorry had to say it:P)

on omni side it would be Gaijin (i saw him online today, so no idea what's up), Alfamale, Scrarub

Since RK2 soldiers seem to focus way more on evades, I would suggest to Funcom to select a professional from Rimor to balance viewpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by __Hellfire__
    Since RK2 soldiers seem to focus way more on evades, I would suggest to Funcom to select a professional from Rimor to balance viewpoints.
    Bump for this, and the difference in opinions/perspective seems to go
    beyond just evades etc. I'm not sure why there is such a big difference, but
    it seems to be rather distinct.
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

We need an Australian Influence, from Rimor ;p
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast