Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tier 3 @ 149 - how to...

Talking Tier 3 @ 149 - how to...

Well I got my pads on my 149 solitus soldier .. finally(yey), so I thought Id make a post for those of u with a soldier twink who might wanna do the same ^^

biggest problem with the tier 3 is .. of course the 805 Stam so here is a list on what u need to get that..

453...Base stamina
    59.....Buffs (behe/IC/basic)
    50.....Guns ( QL 101...HSR Arms N.M. x2)
    63.....Perks ( Mountaineer 2, Solitus Alpha Genome 8, Enhance DNA 7, Freak Strength 1)
    32.....Armor (full ql 200 Nova Dillion Set cept a QL 161 Body of the Servants of Eight )
    8.......QL 215 Endorphin Factory
    5.......QL 125 The Dantian Belt of Life (normal 6x Belt + Pit Demon Heart from CoH and u get this)
    12.....Rings ( 8 QL 1 Pure Novictum Ring for the Artillery Unit + 4 QL 70 Captain of Tir Ring )
    110....ql 200 Stam imps
    12......ql 230ish Stamina Org contracts
    6........ql 300 Large HQ
    2........QL 1 Extruder Nutrition Bar

.. brings u to a total of 812 stam so u can leave out somethings or choose inbetween them :P or leave dillion pieces out and replace them with .. even more tier 3 !1

You need Alien lvl 10 for this (8 for the Solitus Alpha Genome and 2 for AI exp. to wear the fac.) annnndd .. the mandatory 1k Token Board inorder to get the 990 CL to Combine the Tier 3 thingies ... (fun)
    this is rather time consuming ( 18 days of perk resetting) so be aware

Oh .. one more thing if u decide to get the 10+ (pande ring) remember that inorder to get to pen u need to do the quest in Adonis to get the 5+ ring which takes some time aswell and u need some help. (thx to those who helped me with advises and so on ... ^^)

sooo enjoy ^^
    Snikibrat - 220/24 Doc
    Sniki - 220/23 Agent
    Snikita - 165/18 Soldier twink - retierd
    Snicks - 115/9 NT twink
    Tuxxia - 170/18 Engi twinki <3 <3
    Chyra - 169/18 Adv twinki
    Snikazoid - 76/6 Enf twinky - retierd

Gratz!

Nice post
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Wow....true dediacation.
    Morphinee - 220 SOL Gear - Pic
    Injecter - 215 DOC Gear - Pic
    Evilpoon - 154 CRAT PvP Gear - Pic
    Dymwyt - 110 FIX Gear - Pic
    and numerous gimpy alts......

yea grats Sniki .. damn you I am seccond :P btw have Compagnero on to :P

"You need Alien lvl 10 for this" dont really need have AI 9 after i have my factory on reset one perk and insert at alpha solitus genome ^^
    Last edited by xploiter; Mar 3rd, 2005 at 08:53:49.
    Master "Sanky" Xuyun 210 /13 MA ----- Veteran of Apocalypse
    Total "Xploiter" Focus 149 /9 soldier --- Demolition Squad
    Best settings for lvl 149 soldier ?

It`s not that I`m afraid to die, I just don`t want to be there when it happens.
    ---------------------------------

WT BARROW :
    Ljotur Pants offer 10m !!!

yey Grats
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

thats pretty hardcore, especially for clan without those fred sleeves

to bad u aint omni , 2xFred's sleeves helps!
    gratz btw!
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

just 1 thing : once u'll equip chosen BP, u'll have +15 stamina more, making it possible to free almost all nova dillon parts and equip chosen instead, so i guess that getting full chosen at 149 is possible.

damn it takes months though...
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

Talking

so that is why you have been huggin whompas lately ^^
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

tyty

but .. if im not mistaken ql 220 chosen/faithfull body adds 10 stam thats only 2 more then the So8 body :x .. since u wont get a ql 300 BP on heh...
    Full tier 3 might work if ur omni with those sleeves but dunno about that

and gratz to u to Xp
    Snikibrat - 220/24 Doc
    Sniki - 220/23 Agent
    Snicks - 115/9 NT twink

Quote Originally Posted by Coen
    just 1 thing : once u'll equip chosen BP, u'll have +15 stamina more, making it possible to free almost all nova dillon parts and equip chosen instead, so i guess that getting full chosen at 149 is possible.

damn it takes months though...
    All of it will OE when being combat perked. However the gloves, pads and chest are worth it for the mods at ql 220. (I'd use Pred circlet/boots and dragon pants for the remaining armor slots).
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

*cough* first clanner to get them on please *cough* ... i r the first omni! :

o yea, guides suck, now every single newb will make a soldier with chosen armor just because they have the credits, i hope this thread dies out so the newbs that cant use search wont ever do this
    ex

Quote Originally Posted by Seiya
    *cough* first clanner to get them on please *cough* ... i r the first omni! :

o yea, guides suck, now every single newb will make a soldier with chosen armor just because they have the credits, i hope this thread dies out so the newbs that cant use search wont ever do this
    Ah well, they'll just be eye candy, while you will be destructive eye candy! :P
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Well. You can get even more stamina by resetting the alien tech perks into genome ;P it's not like oyu need axp trained once you've equipped the item...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    Well. You can get even more stamina by resetting the alien tech perks into genome ;P it's not like oyu need axp trained once you've equipped the item...
    am at work now, so might be mistaken, but as far as i remember - there is level limit, and u wont get over Alpha Genome 7 on lvl 149 - u need 170+ or something like this , to invest in Genome 8.
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Coen
    am at work now, so might be mistaken, but as far as i remember - there is level limit, and u wont get over Alpha Genome 7 on lvl 149 - u need 170+ or something like this , to invest in Genome 8.
    I'm at work as well, so you might be right
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

genome 8 is 115 at least on atrox it is

jus .. Solitus Alpha Genome is 8 @ lvl 115 aswell ...... 9 requires lvl 202 :P
    Snikibrat - 220/24 Doc
    Sniki - 220/23 Agent
    Snicks - 115/9 NT twink

btw guys, check out this long forgotten lowlvl quest at www.anarchyarcanum.com

nodda greg needs some birger/ripps and hell give u a pair of pants that adds +5 stamina!!! instead of the +4 from nova dillon... i know it's not alot, but it's 1 point many ppl forget about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast