Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 60 ToTW twink

Quote Originally Posted by ForumTroll
    can someone calcualte how much a full set ai armor for soldier would be in creds?
    Well considering not many low level raids are done and therefor there are not many low ql supple/strong/observant bots on the market it would prolly be easiest to buy higher ql ones and just use em on low ql armor... So hmmm... A full set is 7 pieces and 2 bots a part so 14 bots in all in a price range of 250-400 mill per bot so between 3,5-5,6 billion... Give or take a billion...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

oh allright ... been keeping him under wraps for a long long time... some of you have already met him a couple of times on brief occasions....

please meet Exterminator: http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...e/exterminator

this is a small example of what he's been sporting ... i hate revealing him but ... heh .. whatever

seems like now is a better time than ever

here's a sneak peak at his equip.. (save for his implants setup) :

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=11813

yes bored engies are ev0l too

*Edit Did this kinda fast but the bracers are lvl 60 bracers .. not those weird 1's i put in there but auno.org, doesn't really tell me which is the right so whatever, you can do the math for +add dmg diff,

oh and i hate immitations so please make yours orignal as well.

hmm since my secret is revealed i should put the gimp in my sig sometime now
    Last edited by Guojia; Mar 4th, 2005 at 16:57:06.
    Freshman Lord "Guojia" Buffbegsalot
    220 Neutral Solitus Engineer "Supreme Creator"
    First Neutral Engineer to reach Enlightenment Of Anarchy Online

-= Just Visiting =-

also depending on your needs... some Tier1 is good to have ... it's decent AC's and decent mods... not to mention it overall look & and rounded AC's help during most combat situations.

SS helm and Gloves are nice though for the added AR.

My twink is mainly PvP Oriented, though he can solo aztur without OSB's if need be .. it just involves kiting

-= Just Visiting =-

I like your twink, only thing I know we will have the same, is: atrox ^^
    -
    can you solo azture ?
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

yep.... he could also do ely hecks before the specials nerf

now i get em down to 30-40% hp before hitting reclaim

-= Just Visiting =-

my twink: Rambos

lvl 60 sol
    pred armour + gta + clan pad + barrow strength
    JAME
    TMS 4
    everything selfed
    ql 1450 ish imps + brain symb.

solitus - can solo azture with a HoT

Nice, a plus 10 ring on a lvl 60 toon......
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

wasn't easy

-= Just Visiting =-

I have finaly got all my talk down to buissnes.. started my atrox soldier now... and yeah might get to lvl him past 15 soon :P
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12