Thread: Thorns Inc. Recruiting for Executives and Board members.

Thorns Inc. Recruiting for Executives and Board members.

Purpose:
    The purpose of Thorns, Inc. is to establish a presence on Rubi-Ka and increase the corporation’s foothold on the on goings of Omni-Tek. We will focus on company gain and not individual gains. We will grow slowly but strong.

Who are we?

Thorns, Inc was founded by Robert Thorns in 28702 as a gun for hire group. After several years of successful operations the group’s reputation earned them a long term contract with the Omni-Tek Corporation as a security team for high level executives. In 29458 the contract ended and Thorn’s grandson Thomas incorporated the group and re-organized it into a security firm from which it expanded its clientele to include many large and small corporations as well as the ICC.

In 29476 Omni-Tek once again hired Thorns Inc. for security detail on the company’s pet planet Rubi-Ka. Entrusted with the highest security clearance, even higher than Omni-Pol and Omni-Med, Thorns, Inc reports only to Philp Ross. They have been given complete jurisdiction rights over Rubi-ka if the situation is called for.

We are now recruiting highly qualified personel to fill the ranks of Board Members as well as the Exectutive staff. If you are in need of a fulfilling carrier Please send your resume to Director Arnall via grid-mail at krimson000@msn.com. On receipt of your resume you will be sent a questionnaire to be filled out and returned promptly.

Sincerely
    Amado “Sinsix” Arnall
    Director
    Thorns, Inc.

bumb
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

We are still accepting resumes for Board members as well as Executives. Please forward them to krimson000@msn.com for review and follow up.

Thank you.

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.

bump

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.

Post ??????????????

you seem to be doing a lot of bumpage for yourslef, or are you just lonely??????????
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Because in most contracts Omni-Tek signs with outside entities We are required to "hire within" Omni-Tek's pool of employees.

The task of establishing the main Board of Directors along with the Executive staff as been given to me. This forum, along with other avenues I use, is for recruiting able body persons who fit the profile we are looking to fill.

If you are interested please forward your resume to me at krimson000@msn.com

(And to answer the gentleman's question, no I am not lonely just looking for people to fill the ranks of this new enterprise here on Rubi-Ka)

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.

Moving this advertisment up the list.

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.

New company grid site now up!

Now you can learn about Thorns, Inc.

HERE

Please note, it is still under construction, But you can still get an idea if Thorns, Inc. is the employeer for you.

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.