Heh..

::not so subtley points and screams LILLA::

I don't know anyone from Rk2 <shrug>
    Zaxxan
    Lvl 205 Soldier
    Clan
    House Maadiah

If you don't like the XP pool because you are "Old School":
    After you die type "/terminate"........ right I didn't think so.

what`s with the pokings here?
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Regardless of what server its on, I think its better to have one omni and one clan profesion. (sorry neuts, your too small).

This due to the history of diffrences it has been in from time to time with equipment and other things. And how easy/hard it was/is to get them.
    Omni-Tek soldier Bloodcub, Veteran of Tranquility

Original posted by cordura
    WTB an ignore button to avoid 5 post /page with same blahblah from people that dont care about a problem but that still give 1243028453 times the same opinion.

although i really hate to say it, but zante might be a good choice as prof, at least regarding his skill and application of game mechanics. On omni side on rk2 there are some guys who could do a good job, but they either already have been professional for a time or arent inclined to do it

from my point of view, a lot of soldiers are really lacking a good understanding of the mechanics which are important for the prof, maybe we should devise some exam to test the professional applicants Like what skills determine the calculated attack rating of a FA or burst - i remember some strange posts on subjects like that from some guys who regularly post here.

Although i think it to be strange, there seems to be a general difference in the soldier mindset on RK2 vs RK1. Professionals could test these differences on the test server (to prove that evades > add damage )

I also remember that on Rk1 sols are somehow involved in tanking in Pande...which isnt the case on RK2.
    Darkstring - Agent in training
    Darkbeak Sol 220 - Board Member of IC
    -------------------------
    ...call my name and save me from the Dark...
    *Bring me to life*, Evanescense
    I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them. -George Bush
    Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly." - American Batman costume warning label

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12