Thread: Hope

Hope

Hope, what a horrible name for a shantytown on the edge of crap nowhere. But then, no one asked me when they named it, my mother jsut thought it'd be a good place to raise me. Fat chance. She wnated to get me away from Omni-Tek, from the Clans, form everything, she sure as heck managed that. What was a little Solitus girls supposed to do? No boys, nothing to buy, just dreary days, then I found my dad's old div-9, near junk, but it still worked well enough, then I found the sandworms...and I found love. In their horrible deaht's, seeing the gruesome creatures brought low. I found why dad had been a soldier.

Dad had been a soldier for Omni, mom never talks about him much, she says he died in the last war, his helmet still sits on a shelf, staring at me through childhood, when I finally left home, I was wearing that helmet.She wanted me to be anything, A doctor,heal the sick, be an adventurer, see the wilderness. Even a engineer, you love working on that gun dear. Or maybe a...but she knew. She always knew, I was a soldier. The day I steep through that doorway, and into the rest of Rubi-Ka, was the day I stopped caring about hope.

I worked both sides of the fiels, whoever had the better offer on the table, the better rewards, didn't matter, as long as I got to pull that trigger, and feela little closer to dad.Then some hotshot omnitech employee brought me in one day,a battered set of yellow omni armor sat ina pile in the corner, with a shiny div-9 on it. HE said those had been stripped from my father. He said the clanners killed him. He said it was mine.. He said they'd pay me. And pay me well.I said where do I sign. So here I am, an Omni soldier, just like my dear half remembered father, trapsing through the mud and muck, rifle in hand. Somedays, I wonder...i jsut wonder, when I lost Hope.

This was kinda my first try, and I'm only a few months into the world of Rubi-Ka, I hope it's okay
    I was born in Hope, raised in the wastes. I ranged Rubi-ka with my rifle, and Omni-Tec gave me the better offer. You want me clans? Come and get me.
    -Karenza, Mercenary, Soldier,Omni-
    -First Person on test with Security Clearance ID Card - Gamma Clearance
    for Formans-

((ooc: It is VERY ok Welcome to Rubi Ka roleplay ))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Karenza
    I was born in Hope, raised in the wastes. I ranged Rubi-ka with my rifle, and Omni-Tec gave me the better offer. You want me clans? Come and get me.
    And this is, by far, the best tag EVER!
    I pretty much suck at everything I do, so I am for consistancy. - Me

Kaidance 133.6 Neutral Soli Doc (Sexy and helpfull)
    Kaidam 101.4 Neutral Opi MA(UBER.....)
    Kaiderly 30.2 Neutral Opi Enforcer(I poke j00)
    Stella 58.0 Omni Crat (Suxx00rs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyschobilly
    I rather enjoy being able to yell at tele-marketers on the phone things like...
    "I CANT TALK ATM, I'M TANKING AN ALIUM SHIP, PEWPEWLAZERZ!!1"
    !