Thread: Equipment for an old agent =)

Equipment for an old agent =)

Hey!.. i have played AO for one year but i started to play World of warcraft, half year ago so i paused my account.. but i have started to play AO again so i want to continue playing with my 190 agent.. my friends have "borrowd" the all my weapons and stuff but i have around 800mills... that i got from a friend who stopped play.. so i just want some tips what armor i should get i have a ql 244 Type 3 Kyr rifle, tier 2 helmet OAF Pants / sleevs / boots.. thats it.. but want to upgrade now sinse i have money now =)
    (Im solitus)
    thanks!

/ponsi
    Last edited by ponsor; Aug 2nd, 2005 at 15:49:29.

Okej =) i have bought Combined Sharpshooters Headwear ql 210 and Combined Sharpshooters Jacket ql 210... any tips on weapons ?

- ponsi

try to get a high level kyr'ozch rifle - type 3 if you can, until you get to 210, at which point you can upgrade that rifle into a Silenced Kyr'ozch rifle - type 3, which is more uberer, and thats the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Holoz
    try to get a high level kyr'ozch rifle - type 3 if you can, until you get to 210, at which point you can upgrade that rifle into a Silenced Kyr'ozch rifle - type 3, which is more uberer, and thats the way to go
    If you have trouble getting a 250+ type 3, you can just get a ql200 Perennium Sniper for random leveling. You get a XP bonus and faster AS recycle for hecklers and whatnot.

Ya or a joy of the race, i always liked those, arnt as powerful, and dont add as much nice stuffs, but is an alternative

Just focus on leveling, with any rifle (Pere, JoTR, Kyro) and aim for ql300 combined sharpshooter's to avoid the loss of much credits. As a solitus, it'll take you a bit to equip the ql300 compared to opi, but you'll get there . Or you can manage with lower QLs, then sell them and buy ql300s when able.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Quote Originally Posted by Onlymeh
    Just focus on leveling, with any rifle (Pere, JoTR, Kyro) and aim for ql300 combined sharpshooter's to avoid the loss of much credits. As a solitus, it'll take you a bit to equip the ql300 compared to opi, but you'll get there . Or you can manage with lower QLs, then sell them and buy ql300s when able.
    Yeah I think 210 will last him for a long time, then he can change it for ql 300 at lvl 215+ or something. Not sure, I'm opi here.

OKej.. thanks guys for all answers =)
    I'l think i will buy a sps =)

/zindra