Thread: MTI Gargantua?

MTI Garganthua?

Is this rifle Boss/Dyna or rollable? I have a viral upgrade I want to use. And also where do u get the Dissafiliation Razor?
    Last edited by Anonymoux; Dec 16th, 2004 at 14:20:12.
    Play Times (GMT-6) or (U.S. CST)- Mon-Fri (9:00 AM-11:30AM/3:00PM-7:00PM) Weekends (9:00 AM-Until Wife Says Enough)(Sundays After 3:00PM)

Anonymoux-My Agent
    Dream Agent Armor
    Current Main Gimpness

Anonymouzzz-My Soldier
    Dream Soldier Armor

Anonaforce-My Advy
    Dream Advy Armor

you use the viral weapon upgrade on a MTI SL70 rifle. good choice btw: the SL70 Razorback has great damage and is pretty fun with the flingshot and modifiers. i dont know about the dual razor diss rifle. so far nobody has reported the SL70 Razorback to be rollable.
    /amnesiac/insomniac/lostsoul/

The normal Gargantua is rollable. Then just add the upgrade and you get pretty nice gun.
    Arcticshade The Assassin
    Arcticbunny I can build everything
    Arcticblast The Soldier
    Arcticwhite The MA Doc

Viral weapon upgrade useable on a rifle? I'm very intrigued...What's the rifle end up being called? I wanna check the stats
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Arcticshade The Assassin
    Arcticbunny I can build everything
    Arcticblast The Soldier
    Arcticwhite The MA Doc

not bad, i have one and its dmg is good. IMO when i get the AS skill to cap it, it will be decent in pvp due to the fact that it only needs 1400 fling to get the 8sec fling recharge (kyr takes like 2200 or something crazy). 10 shot clip hurts it tho :/
    "A Glimmering wind came
    down from the North. It’s
    sting was without pain, but
    death came no less brutal;
    Thier minds beyond recovery - clouded by conceit and lies."

quick question...will a normal ql 196 rifle upgrade using viral upgrade? and where do u get the viral upgrade if so.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Viral Upgrades drop from Alien Generals. Check global market search also.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

196 will upgrade but gun determines ql not upgrade

And it's rollable? I can't get clicksaver to work for meh...ffs...keeps crashing my comp lol.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Rolled mine on Sunday (good to have a not played level200 char). Needed around 2k tries to get it out of CS.
    But, as the AS cycle is worse than that of my Joy and I don't want to farm for a 5th Set of Bracers (Energy(Pere), Chem(Joy), Poison(AI) and HP(tobedone), I think it will spends its time in my Weaponbag with X3 and Cater
    RK3
    220 Dictator
    215 Finalizer
    209 Mogul

Its easy to roll apparently have a mate with a toon able to roll it and he says almost every other roll he gets 1