Thread: LVL 25ish pvp twink

LVL 25ish pvp twink

I created a pvp twink for my org low lvl towers, and was wondering what is a good setup for a agent for at lvl 25 ish? Mainly need to know what weapon and armor to use. Also any tips where to add perks for pvp. Have 2 ai perks as well. And just any tips pvping with a agent period.

Hmm, all I can say: Pere as high as possible.
    from 15 on is it possible to get high NCUs for outsitebuffing on....
    saw a lvel15Agent with ql50 pere yesterday
    RK3
    220 Dictator
    215 Finalizer
    209 Mogul

you should be able to get a 75ish pere easy...get all the ncu you can have. highest root possible. sided carbonum or sharpshooter/supple for armor. gta or exarch for backslot. use the collar thingie for neck slot.
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Rather exarch than GTA at that lvl, and ql50 is easy.. seen L6s with ql55s you know, just do your best and test if it works, you might want to lvl your agent to 30 to make him notum repulsor-perked, as its no fun vs. all the traders if they can drain you.
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

Roll a trader instead. With all the hots and OSBs one can have at that level; AimedShot is barely enough damage. Drains and that sort will be more effective imo.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Quote Originally Posted by Geseeff
    Rather exarch than GTA at that lvl, and ql50 is easy.. seen L6s with ql55s you know, just do your best and test if it works, you might want to lvl your agent to 30 to make him notum repulsor-perked, as its no fun vs. all the traders if they can drain you.
    I doubt this is any good really, not that NR isnt a good choice, but the person is making a pvp toon for lowbie bases, right?
    well then there wont be any trader who hasnt a drain pet - or maybe a totaly ignorant trader but you could kill him no matter what - and the boost from NR wont be enough imo.

At that lvl, I'm not sure, but I think that the best, at least most efficient, to kill towers and oponents would be a trader with a pump, the dmg from the fling itself is good enough for the towers and anyone who'd come arround.
    ASing a trader that lvl wouldnt help much since he could use the heal drain on you and it would be like you did nothing to him. Agent really doesnt seem like the best choice at that lvl, even if it must be a blast when ganking people in front of totw or subways.

- Sylfarin
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

its possible to be undrainable at that lvl without nr too

was bored.. made Tinytepi

(was inspired by this thread )
    Tepikeep 220 Keeper
    Teppox 220 Soldier
    Bohoo 220 Shade

Proud member of
    Northern Star

No, Sylfarin - trader is the best, but agents isn't useless and if we ain't drained we do good dmg. I haven't tested notum repulsor on a agent twink yet myself, but I know people that is having such twinks.. you can easily get 600+ NR, and I've seen Bruce's twink, to me it seems to do pretty ok.
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that