Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mate, this is the best, flawless, profession ever

Mate, this is the best, flawless, profession ever

Just for onlyman

But seriously...I do think agent's are ubah as a mofo...and to actually appoligize for my comment about people being gimps if they kite. I honestly dont feel that way. I just didnt know EXACTLY how to explain myself, but I figure I do now. So...here goes.

I simply feel an agent can stand, w/o moving, in a 1 vs 1 match and kill ANY prof. At 220, and fully twinked out.

I simply feel that Kiting is not needed. If u kite...I dont think your a gimp, I just feel it's not nessecary, and it could be done w/o kiting but perhapse...your not fully twinked out, and all knowing about pvp. So...kiting is the only way to win.
    In a way...that does make you a bit shall we say...Disadvantaged... (not gimped cuz gimped sounds so degrading, and that's prob why so many got mad hehe)

So ya...there it is....I'd like your take on what I've said. No flames or anything...just wanna know if you think im right. If an agent can actaully kill any prof w/o moving...

And for those of you who say...ma's can kill an agent any day... (it's called mimic soldier for you guys who can't do it in doc)
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Lesson Learned?

Well your opinion is noted...

However, I don't see how an Agent could stand head to head with a 'tanking' class. Agents have low HP, and they have ranged weapons.

Kiting is strategy, plain and simple. It's also part of the game, so regardless of what your opinion might be, people can and will kite. And probably have a higher success rate in PvP that standing head to head.

Standing head to head is just not logical. We have to utilize our strongpoints just like any other class. Should a nano-mage also stand head to head? Or a MP?

he said agent. agents can be nm. MPs cant be agents. happy now?
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

so are you calling me a gimp because i root and run back a little so they cant hit me?

Honestly...No. I feel that you SHOULD be able to stand there and kill anything. If u need to kite to do it...fine...Just sayin...I believe it's possible to not move and win, so kiting is not neccesary.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    I simply feel that Kiting is not needed. If u kite...I dont think your a gimp, I just feel it's not nessecary, and it could be done w/o kiting but perhapse...your not fully twinked out, and all knowing about pvp. So...kiting is the only way to win.
    In a way...that does make you a bit shall we say...Disadvantaged... (not gimped cuz gimped sounds so degrading, and that's prob why so many got mad hehe)
    So, he's the self-proclaimed, fully twinked, all-knowing of matters pvp non-kiting agent god. ::rollseyes::

The ego has landed.

wasn't one thread enough?
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

You are not playing good players.
    I can kill bad players with a treatment rifle.

Agents arent a BAD profession so to say, but we are definately not top tier.

Theres nothing we can really do to stop top tier professions from attempting to kill us, and if they fail theres not a huge amount we can do to stop them from trying again, or prevent them from escaping, which is what happens in the real world.

MA/Keeper/Enforcer alpha in the real world, when you're already under attack, what do you do? You *may* escape vs a good player, but you sure as hell got nothing to stop them just zoning and trying again.

Without acrobat, without bio, and with only a 12 second AS to do damage, we're behind on defense, we're behind on damage mitigation, and we're also behind on pure damage.

Try killing an adventurer with *just* AS.

Try doing in the real world where they dont hang around to wait when bio and acrobat are down.

We arent bad, I know my char isnt bad, if I manage to get the jump on someone who isnt really expecting it, with all the cards in my favour (i.e, ganking), but a good player wont let themselves get into that situation.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

hmm Kink, sorry but you must just be really bad... no proffesion is unkillable definetly not as an agent, some may take longer then others but not 1 of them is unkillable

hmm vipr, sorry but you must be really blind...

where did he say anything about other profs being unkillable?

and vipr calling someone else bad, heh
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

Nono...I'm not all knowing...I suck imo...I am no great agent or whatever...I just know enough to say what I've said. I am not all twinked out or godly like you say..but if u think so...Thx I guess lol jk. Honestly...I feel that us agents can kill anything. and...Vipr is right for the first time evah. No 1 prof is unkillable to an agent.

Reason I made another thread is simply because in the first thread I didnt really know how to state what I was thinkin...said some stuff that even made me mad This one i think states it almost perfectly. so...bleh.

Stop a MA zoning when you can only hit them with AS every 12 seconds for 28% of their HP, when they have heals, and almost impossible to root.

If they dont bother instakilling your ass first.

Stop an Adventurer who you can only hit with AS every 12 seconds for 28% of their HP, and better heals, and pretty much impossible to root, and have bio.

Stop a Keeper.. as above.

Stop an Enforcer, as above.

Stop a Soldier who has TMS, one metre from the zone, solo.

Stop a Fixer from just RUNNING to the zone even if you DO ubt them.

Find anyone that isnt these professions PVP'ing and you get a cookie. I didnt say they were unkillable, in a prepared gank I can get all of these guys, sometimes a MA, and probably never a fixer.

But theres absolutely nothing you can do, if they want to alpha you and run away, they will. And if they are good - They will take you down, well not really a fixer, but you sure as hell arent going to be able to do it to them either.

3500-4000 damage every 12 seconds is not enough take down power to stop anyone with half a brain. People can go and solo dynas that hit that hard every hit, and hit a hell of a lot faster than 12 seconds.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

And for those of you who say...ma's can kill an agent any day... (it's called mimic soldier for you guys who can't do it in doc)

Don't you folks on Rimor know what MA's do against TMS?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

i'm pretty sure agents have more tools to use in pvp than 12 sec 40% as.
    Netu nanogimp Adv, Netustin retired Fixer and alts
    of Nemesis, Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by stromm

Don't you folks on Rimor know what MA's do against TMS?
    there is like one good ma on rimor sadly
    Netu nanogimp Adv, Netustin retired Fixer and alts
    of Nemesis, Rimor

Hmm kink we have a lot more then AS last i checked...

Advis.. dump UBT and The Shot on them and laugh as you make there hp dissapear with jack **** they can do about it

but lol standing 1 metre from a zone aint pvp ofc you will never win if thats always the case, but then neither will any1 else what stops u zoning lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vipr
    Hmm kink we have a lot more then AS last i checked...

Advis.. dump UBT and The Shot on them and laugh as you make there hp dissapear with jack **** they can do about it

but lol standing 1 metre from a zone aint pvp ofc you will never win if thats always the case, but then neither will any1 else what stops u zoning lol
    You will not land anything on an acrobat profession, and once acro is going down, they are out of there.
    I dont know what you call it on RK-2, but on RK-1 if ppl just stand there and die when you shoot them, they are AFK...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Hmmm no not necessarily true, DoF may be a no go for most perks but Limber most definetly aint

Honestly...No. I feel that you SHOULD be able to stand there and kill anything. If u need to kite to do it...fine...Just sayin...I believe it's possible to not move and win, so kiting is not neccesary.
    And docs should be able to heal without using sl heals. Spamming le should work just fine if the doc has some skill.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

@ Hex:

Okay, everyone knows your opinion on agents by now. It's your opinion that agents are perfectly fine as is and are the best profession, etc etc. However, when you are going to make a post saying something like this you could at least clarify that you are talking strictly about pvp. Are agents good in pvp? I think so, and I think most people would agree. Are agents the best in pvp? This depends on who you ask I guess, but I would say there are a few better in their current state. That being said, I don't understand how any agent wouldn't say we could use some help in pvm, and when anyone makes posts like this, it is only going to hurt the chance of that happening...

Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast