Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 220 symbs before/at level 180

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado
    I'm sorry but doing ely -> scheol quest, scheol -> ado quest, ado -> pen quest (and getting past the dots), getting the molar and thru the inf dot, and then make it to the arachnis room at lvl 60 is not "some spare time"

It sure as hell isn't like sitting in OA hill for 22 days logging in everytime you wanna reset a perk, or sitting in a mission terminal clicksaving that new buffing item

Add to that AI6 and 7 arithmetic bots (and no that is not "a bit of cash") and twinking into implants that are about 3x your level

That's quite the attitude your displaying there saying "some spare time" and "a bit of cash" budz, and it leaves you no room to sarcasticly critisize my "cheery" attitude

So like i said, that's pretty good and i'm sure it was challenging, in the same way "seeing how many cheetos can i eat without blinking" is challenging
    Getting a +10 ring requires no skill on your part just a lot of outside help, heals + layers.

AI level 6 is doable in two raids.

7 arithmetic bots that's just cash or more ai raiding, not exactly hard as overpowered as level 60 toons can get.

Twinking into high ql imps is an everyday affair.

I fail to see how there's anything extraordinary in doing any of this....just spare time...and spare cash.

And can we all please come to terms with the fact that you don't have to suck until 220! We should have a little less respect for lowbie twinks and a lot more for well built toons.
    wtb content

If it's just some spare time and spare cash i'd like to see you do it

Also, we already got past that
    Silverado: L220 Omni Engineer (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverado's Little DD Guide for Engineers

Silverino: L213 Omni Soldier (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverino's How to Equip a QL300 KMP5 for Soldiers

Pretty good, but it's not really an accomplishment

A lvl 60 with a slayer and a +10 ring is

This is more like a "someone with too much time in their hands" kinda thing

What he did anyone can do, if they have enough patience for months of perk resetting and not leveling
    Just saw this post when looking to do something like this for a twink...this engi thinks that putting 220 symbs on before 180 is having too much time on their hands, while taking a lvl 60 to get a +10 ring is just unbelieveable...why in the hell a 60 twink needs the +10 ring is beyond me in the first place, and rk2 seems a lil slow on mid lvl pvp twinks. A lvl 60 w/ a slayer is not that hard of a feat itself...i did it rather easily and quickly.

Necromancer, good point though
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Pretty good, but it's not really an accomplishment

A lvl 60 with a slayer and a +10 ring is

This is more like a "someone with too much time in their hands" kinda thing

What he did anyone can do, if they have enough patience for months of perk resetting and not leveling
    that's not too hard either. with a pocket doc and some patience, the 10+ ring isn't that hard, slap on some AI armor and good ql imps and you're set.

(it can't be months of perk resetting at lvl 60... you only have 6 perks. same with having 18 XD)

I had a funny epiphony today, though. I bought the bots to make 6 peices of lowbie arithmetic armor for my engi alt, and someone asked if I was making a twink. Without thinking, I said no, just leveling one... then it occured to me that it's out of the norm these days to actually take the time to twink an alt only for the purpose of leveling.

My personal theory: if more people took the time to do it and stopped trying to power level to 220 as fast as possible, they would learn a lot more about AO and would do a lot better in teams / soloing.
    Last edited by Avon; Feb 14th, 2006 at 23:53:19.

when I lvl alts I upgrade like every 10-15 lvls because im a damage whore.
    Originally Posted by Katth
    Infusion is an idiot, nuff said.

Originally Posted by SPOTY_DNW
    I have a dream....
    A dream of a patch which include no new content, but 75% of our very,very old bugs are fixed.

Expert - Evilshot BS junkie
    Apprentice - Infusion99 Converted Tradeskiller
    Rookie - Solshot TL5 Twink
    Rookie - Infus TL3 Twink in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    My personal theory: if more people took the time to do it and stopped trying to power level to 220 as fast as possible, they would learn a lot more about AO and would do a lot better in teams / soloing.
    That's the point of all these posts I make on this subject. Showing what one can accomplish if he stops to really work on his char once in a while, rather than powerlevel. And powerleveling on the pool later is much fun too
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

LOL @ twinking haters!
    Enough said

Well, I'd like to point out to all those twinking h8ters out there ... who seem to think that this kind of effort is nothing to credit about ... well you seem to forget that through this kind of effort .. a lot of ingame knowledge is required .... and the ability to obtain the items and reperking shows a lot of patience.

I've teamed with Muha before and mind you she is one hell of an unbelievable DD. That I think is only possible through her constant efforts for extreme twinking ... I just wish more could be bothered to well-equip their toon rather than just bs about ... "it's no big deal" or "get a life" or "I can do that but I dun wish to"

To those, I say ... lazy. When you play in a team .. you try your best to contribute .. and twinking is part of that level best ...

So if you cant appreciate it .. then go team with some heck noobs .. perhaps you'd change your mind a bit. ... it aint so much about the gear/level etc .. but the effort and attitude in playing your toon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123