Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 220 soldi

220 soldi

Getting my soldier there slowly and secure, 210 atm. wanted to leave enfo a while.

need some ideas for setup on soldi. PvP/PvM setups. if youd be so kind to post some. got a setup somewhat clear in my head. but dunno yet.

thx
    For the funz....

How much creds you willing to spent?
    Lordran 220/30/70 Soldier, Equip

Enfoosz 200/22/42 Enfo
    Fixxet 170/21/42 Fixer
    Nanolin 165/15/42 NT
    Ilonta 150/18/36 Doctor, equip

OFAB armor/shark...fine tune when ur 220
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

well. i always spend as much creds as i need to :P
    For the funz....

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    OFAB armor/shark...fine tune when ur 220
    yeah.. workin on ofab atm. but when i wanna lvl to 220 it prolly go fast. and items aint exactly that hard to obtain these days to buff in symbs etc. but i would like some suggestions on a pvm setup and a pvp setup end game.

mostly interested in what people use in hud/util slots.
    Last edited by Tysken; Aug 8th, 2009 at 23:54:18.
    For the funz....

The general preference for most PvP soldiers is to get AR, RE, and FA as high as possible.

Some soldiers kick OFAB and Survival for HP/heals and experiment with reflect setups but I think the best defense is a good offense. Wth AMS5 running and strong HD it's enough survival to do what we've got to do to as many people as 1min20 will allow, we don't need extra reflects as much as extra AR. Reflects are nothing when reflect rapers are around anyway.

Pretty much all soldiers use HD implants. Use ql 200s for now if you can't get the clusters.

In PvM kiting in AMS downtime is very effective with healdelta, same in PvP. We're good for farming Alb and the kitable inf dynas. In PvM get used to using Guardian on the tanks in Pande raids and during stuff like Vortexx. It's invaluable and not enough soldiers make use of it.

A good high AR but decent HP steup is http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=60978 but with a Stellar Nanodeck and Xan Symbs instead of the intels in all slots except the LH. But you'd probably want CC instead.
    Last edited by Questra; Aug 9th, 2009 at 00:33:33.

get ofab back asap its got 5% reflect and that adds a lot to survivability.

HUD i use a lot of dreadloch/alb stuff. Infused speed preservation/masterpiece tuner/superior tuner/damage amp/stellar nanodeck/off 3.

workin on back armor atm. as well as lvlin. i got my setup done now. except first symb buff etc wont be as high as Intell symbs. not yet anyways
    For the funz....

for pvm heal delta + reflect + crit setup
    get crit scope and sniper's friend and db sleeve+ pants
    for the rest use biodome armor for heal delta+hp+decent amount of aad
    reflect bracers+ ofab back for reflects
    the dodge ranged init debuff perk can give u monster crit bonus my crit rate on dmg dumpers are 28%
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

lol @ crit setup on soldier

what is the point of +crit if:

A: burst does not crit, ever
    B: FA hits for 15k every time no matter how low or high your crit is (assuming you're not using jobe pistol or spb)

you spend 1-2 seconds reloading and theres only time for 3 regular hits between each burst and 4 regulars between each FA.

+ dmg wins for a soldier. Everyone knows that.

putting dmg gear on a 2 handed gun is like spreading mayonnaise and hot gravy all over your buttocks

???????

u get about 5 hits normal with ar while u get liek 20 hits with 2 handed smg between reloads what a waste of 1.5b for add dmg
    if u get one crit thats a 2000-3000 +dmg bonus
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."

as much as it makes me feel dirty all over, I agree with the cheese, +crit for assault rifle pvm dd setup.

(now time to wash myself in listerine)
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    putting dmg gear on a 2 handed gun is like spreading mayonnaise and hot gravy all over your buttocks

???????

u get about 5 hits normal with ar while u get liek 20 hits with 2 handed smg between reloads what a waste of 1.5b for add dmg
    if u get one crit thats a 2000-3000 +dmg bonus
    if is a big if though.

What if you dont get the crit?

crit gear on dual wield is a good idea cause there's no way in hell you're going to get 10k bursts on a rha'ata unless ur in a team with a keeper and a trader and trader is AC debuffing. So crits will likely double the damage of your normal hit.

On the other hand AR has very high minimum damage, but a pathetic crit bonus (350). FA is gonna cap anyway and the only thing really to is to improve your burst and regulars.

Before 10k damage +1 damage is +1 damage but after it gets nerfed to half and over 14k it gets nerfed to half again.

The best ay therefore to increase your damage output on assault rifle is to add as much damage as you can until 10k bursts become regular.

Right now I am in a pvp setup so i can only achieve 10kbursts on rk mobs with all buffs up.

1. Get tms x nano
    2. Get dshark
    3. win everything

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    1. Get tms x nano
    2. Get dshark
    3. win everything
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    1. Get tms x nano
    2. Get dshark
    3. win everything
    And die before TMS ends while missing FA.

You should get dshark and ofab back as mentioned, then go for 220. Then reach for the +AR and AAO research you didnt get yet, you'll need em.

Ofab is a good replacement

Also ext eye and ado brain works okay. Intel head help you casting AMS V bu I think damage needs help first.

Beta symbs will help you level too.

Also going for a HD implant on leg and feet will probably be a stronger defense as art symbs are poor there.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

as long as u got about 2600ish AR you will hit stuff. Not the top twinked 220s ofc but u will do ok.

u cant hit anything with 2600 ar

i could hit 220s when i did BS @ 215 on my soldier with 2.8k AR. So if you target non-220s you should be able to hit something with 2.6k

And this is coming from the guy who said 1.4k AR @ tl5 was enough? lol.

lvl 190 enfos dont count

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast