Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: This time I mean it: Shotgun Soldier

How about Home defender in mainhand and jpgpp in offhand with full crit setup (15% scope, pen pad, new GoC, art shroud, coffee, buffs, ets) for aliens ets? 720 crit mode is pretty nice, and its proj/energy dmg tipes so procs will add dmg.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
    How about Home defender in mainhand and jpgpp in offhand with full crit setup (15% scope, pen pad, new GoC, art shroud, coffee, buffs, ets) for aliens ets? 720 crit mode is pretty nice, and its proj/energy dmg tipes so procs will add dmg.
    Truth be told, I have a Diamondine Kick/Onehander setup in the making.....not sure on ttl lvl yet.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

It's done before. Its cool and everything, but after a while it really isnt anything really special.

Did a Trox DKP+ FA Pistol combo when this thread came out Great at tl 3-4... after that there is a huge spiralling downward. I eventually deleted the toon at level 140. :/

I leveled with the usual. Solja only burst shotgun was fantastic, but every soldier with peren laughed at me as they flew past me in levels. Id say in retrospect I'd really would have keep on it if i went RE instead. It would be less cookie cutter in design than perens, same look as smg types and it goes all the way to tl7...

I am still thinking on it, just always had my head on my engi instead.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Anybody can calc whats the (pvm) dmg for home defender\jpgpp combo at title 7 though (as in somebody who is better then me at weapon dmg calcs)? With the surrent crit stuff you can get a potential 57% crit chanse (3% base+15% VTS+Dreadloch Sniper's Friend 5%+Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn 3% (assuming using those for pvm)+ACDC 2%+Aquarius's Multitask Calculator 2%+Enhanced Dustbrigade Combat Chestpiece 2%+Imbued Globe of Clarity 2%+ObiTom's Nano Calculator 2%+Aim of Libra 1%+Predator's Circlet 1%+Enhanced Dustbrigade Covering 1%+Enhanced Dustbrigade Sleeves x2 2%+Notum Infused Kevlar Armor Pants 1%+Ring of Gruesome Misery 1%+Spirit Shroud of the Artillery 1%+Modified Ancient Combat Bracer 1%+MoP 7%+TTS 4%+coffee 1%)- in theory should be pretty nice with 720 crit mode.

And whats the least sucking setup for shotgun sold in pvp? Best i can think of is shotgun/RE setup (little ip in pistol just for FA in pvm). Weapons is eather Ithaka- at least with all the +proj dmg solds got should cap often enough- or RE pistol+ one hander. Will still suck of couse compared to AR/RE.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Hi i am working on my shotgun sold. but i am kinda lost as to what perks i should use. Shotgun master is trader/engineer only after 7th perk of the line. Where should i spend my perks now? My ai perks go to ligth artillery.
    lvl 214 Atrox nt Atomictrox **the horror**
    lvl 150 Atrox Doc Drbeardy **retired buffer**
    lvl 183 Atrox Crat Cratoxy **xp ho**
    lvl 150 Nanomage Trader Cookieninja **pew pew fun*

Atrox chicks are hawt!

if ur tlking about 220

power up
    shotgun mastery
    colossal health
    enhance health
    genius
    first aid

Dont forget the Diamondine Kick pistol uses shotgun with duck explos.
    Because we said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Dont forget the Diamondine Kick pistol uses shotgun with duck explos.
    The upgraded APF one has it as the main skill (66% shotgun), the basic one is 66% pistol/33% shotgun.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    The upgraded APF one has it as the main skill (66% shotgun), the basic one is 66% pistol/33% shotgun.
    True, but also has a 210(?) req. (puttin mine on my 150 sol)
    Because we said so.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345