Thread: 30 Soldier Twink

30 Soldier Twink

Ok, I've made and twinked out my soldier at lvl30. My setup is as follows:

QL105 Full Auto implants, QL100 Soldier implants & QL40 Sluggish Brain Symbiant
    QL80 CAS Symbiotic w/ Exarch Robe
    QL74 Perennium Blaster

I have JUST enough FA to equip the 74 peren, but was wondering how I can raise my FA skill even higher. I don't have access to alien armors. Are there any other full auto buffs that someone can cast on me (or I can cast) apart from Comp Ranged Special and Metal Stream?

My unbuffed/buffed skills are: (Comps, AR Mast., Wrangle, MS, RC)

Assault Rifle: 230/444
    Burst: 185/318
    Full Auto: 282/334

I would only implant FA to equip gun then I would swap out and make sure you have Assualt Rifle max implanted.
    Originally Posted by Katth
    Infusion is an idiot, nuff said.

Originally Posted by SPOTY_DNW
    I have a dream....
    A dream of a patch which include no new content, but 75% of our very,very old bugs are fixed.

Expert - Evilshot BS junkie
    Apprentice - Infusion99 Converted Tradeskiller
    Rookie - Solshot TL5 Twink
    Rookie - Infus TL3 Twink in progress

Also if you are doing htis for lvl 30 PvP you better train Notum Repulser 1 or there is no use. A trader (which is 90% of that lvl PvP) will just drain u and kill u.
    Originally Posted by Katth
    Infusion is an idiot, nuff said.

Originally Posted by SPOTY_DNW
    I have a dream....
    A dream of a patch which include no new content, but 75% of our very,very old bugs are fixed.

Expert - Evilshot BS junkie
    Apprentice - Infusion99 Converted Tradeskiller
    Rookie - Solshot TL5 Twink
    Rookie - Infus TL3 Twink in progress

i currently have a 75 on my 25 sold with more FA to spare... QL105-110 imps and full pern armor from dragons in nasc, +2 per peice for buffing its great

+14 for a fullset of pernicious, so it helps a ton for the FA, triple imp it and try to squeeze into the highest imps possible, heres the setup im currently farming for my little twink, tell me what you think http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=29445 could get a bigger blaster on probably, but since i already have a QL70 one in my mains old gunrack i figured id just stick with it, the bracers also help instead of anything else i could find, besides the ncu wrists.

Eterminator occular (ai drops) add to FA for the eye, which they normally dont, give those a try to get a little bit more :P

Good luck!

Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

a trader will drain u anyway, might just counter a few trys but if u cant kill trad in first 10 seconds ur doomed anyway