Thread: Metal Storm etc... from outdoors dynas only?

Metal Storm etc... from outdoors dynas only?

I am a bit confused on this subject. I heard from someone in game that higher FA buffs only drop from outdoors dynas, but in one thread on this forum someone suggests farming missions bosses for them. Can someone confirm that they drop (or don't drop) from mission bosses?

They dont drop from team mission bosses, just dynas.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

I think I was the one who was told in response to my post that they drop from mission bosses. That being said I have done a lot of mission bosses as well as dyna bosses and I have never seen any of the FA nano discs drop from indoor mission bosses (although I have seen just about every other professions dyna drop nano discs drop from mission bosses). I have gotten a few FA discs from outdoor dynas though.

Quote Originally Posted by Londino
    They dont drop from team mission bosses, just dynas.
    I've been doing a lot of missions trying to get Clip Junkie. Oh well, at least I made a few hundred million credits. Guess I will stick to the dynas then, camped as they may be
    Last edited by Deunanknute; Feb 15th, 2006 at 19:42:21.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Thanks, that's exacltly what I wanted to know

I've found a few FA nanos, not clip junkie unfortunately, but sadly I can only say I got them all off outdoor dynas.

If you're on RK2, I happened to pick up a metal storm yesterday off some dyna that happened to be where I jumped off SL. You can have it for free if you send me a tell.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by Azza
    If you're on RK2, I happened to pick up a metal storm yesterday off some dyna that happened to be where I jumped off SL. You can have it for free if you send me a tell.
    Thanks a bunch, I'll try to catch you . My soldier needs it. Solja's name is Valquerish