Thread: Return of Underground Network of Criminals?

Exclamation Return of Underground Network of Criminals?

Well, I got word from a source in Borealis that some young punk was running around with the ID tag of the "Underground Network of Criminals".

I thought they were busted by clan authorities a few years ago after it's leader "Diamondcut" was suspected to have ties to the Dust Brigade.

I'm now wondering if this is a joke, or perhaps someone is trying to revive the organization somehow.

Anyone has heard of this or have any clues?
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I was an enemy of Diamonddave and his sleazy henchies..... i went public on one of their plans a long time ago, when they tried to do it from newland city with something called " the Vandelmar Consorsium".

Didn't they kill Dave?
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Oh come off it, Dave was a softy. And fine, he had his fingers in near on everything that would turn a profit but he was no Duster. We knew he had a good heart under it all from all the assistance he provided in protecting Borealis from various really criminal organisations. Ok, he had a dodgy image, but so has Juju!

And yes, poor guy paid for his helping of the neutral population, and saving thier asses, by getting assinated in Rome when he "paid" for his pardon (2bn creds if I remember right)...The look on Pols face when the Omni official announced all his crimes against the company had been pardoned....priceless!
    The damn sods used a perma weapon to rip him apart though such a sad day. Was a good friend to the neutral population, and me.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Yeah well nya.... you didn't hang out with the other company he liked to keep.... like his " ssssssslice and dice" Henchie. You didn't exactly see him kidnapping an uninsured kid from some omni director that pissed him off ( and having about 30 people trying to crash the door to the complex in the middle of newland city). I know, cuz i was there.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Look, he wasn't a Duster....he might have had contacts and knew what they were up too. But he also gave out damned good intel on them trying to poisen the Borealis water supply by them. And it was stopped thanks to him when the group involved in attempting it was taken out before they could act.

And fine, he might of done a few odd crimes but also did what he could to save our sorry asses in Borealis. But heck, if Omni could pardon him than fine, guess the ones he saved shouldn't then. Am sorry if I liked the guy. He was a little shady but had a solid heart.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Dave might have had some unsavory contacts (believe me, I know };).·´¯`·..·») but he was no terrorist. If he was involved in any way with the Dust Brigade, it was purely for profit.

Dave won't be coming back and I am confident that this new "Underground Network of Criminals" is either a coincidence or a copycat.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Oh bloody ell, please don't make me agree with Nevver! Its just not right. But heck, she is on this. Dave was not a Duster. And as she said, the network pretty much died with him. Anything left might reform but its doubtful, its probably just some copycat thugs like the Legionaries are just Duster wannabe's :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Don't fret, Nyadach; agreeing with me is really the healthy thing to do - at least mentally if not physically.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

After some investigation, MDSO intelligence operative are in agreement that the UNoC does not exist. Case closed.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.