Thread: Can i dl it?

Can i dl it?

If ill buy it...
    Can i dl it and pay for it?

They dont know yet

Hope so... Otherwise people may have trouble getting it on day 1 and for certain parts of the world it might take quite a while to get hold of the physical box...

Thats really the point isnt it, most people are going to want to download it, but the whole reason to pay for it was because its such a big download, so should you have to pay if you choose to download, I would hope not, but we know thats not the case even if they do have it downloadable. Cause and effect at its finest....
    Ryokucha First Gimped Novice 220 Adv.... Leets are people too!!!
    Ryokibin 220 MA - Dreams are short, but nightmares last forever...
    Ryochi 215 doc - Just another gimped healpet! :P
    Ryomeiji 205 MP - Healpet/Dmg pet/mezpet, what more could a girl ever want? MORE!
    Ryosekushi 213 Trader - Huh?!? Who?!? What?!? ahhhh...

Eternal Fury Forums

Re: Can i dl it?

Originally posted by GoldenEagle
    If ill buy it...
    Can i dl it and pay for it?
    Not sure yet. I hope so.

Wink

If you want my 2 cent, wich you of course don´t want, I think they will say that it will not be downloadable. Then when shops have them on the shelfs and sale don´t go as they planed, it will be possible to download it.

And just to make sure that everyone wants it even more they will try to get out another CD of AO in every gamemagazine, another time, so I will then have 4 CD´s with AO poluting my shelfs since I never seam to throw them away.

Ops, I think I have to go home and post my 1000th post later to see if I can get banned from this forum before my subscription runout.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

It just makes sense to make it downloadable It will make it more likely that existing customers buy the thing.

I also presume that the booster pack will be bundled with the full copy of the game? It wouldn't cost you much extra, and would spare the customer of hunting down a full copy of the expansion he just picked up at his local store.

Edit: About bundling the game with magazines... Thats in fact a very good idea. I'm not totally sure how these things are handled atm, but it might not be that expensive at all
    Last edited by Snublefot; Aug 20th, 2002 at 07:39:56.

Well they have bundled it with PC gamer here in sweden, and I now have 3 copies of AO CD thanks to that.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.